testtest

EDC for three years now

OK and thanks. I will start ordering Dirty Kangaroo's when I'm out and about.
They’re sometimes called Kangaroo kickers too. Most youngins know them as vodka martinis so don’t be surprised if they look at you like you have 2 heads when you order a dirty kangaroo.

By the way, what makes it dirty is the olive juice. Half the time I order a beefeater martini, dry with an olive and what I get is a dirty martini. Which I don’t like.

The state of cocktail mixing these days is abysmal. Cretins I tell ya.

They’re sometimes called Kangaroo kickers too. Most youngins know them as vodka martinis so don’t be surprised if they look at you like you have 2 heads when you order a dirty kangaroo.

By the way, what makes it dirty is the olive juice. Half the time I order a beefeater martini, dry with an olive and what I get is a dirty martini. Which I don’t like.

The state of cocktail mixing these days is abysmal. Cretins I tell ya.
Ever since Dean Martin died....

Always be aware of your states' laws/codes/statutes regarding the use/threat of use of force, especially with the increasing crime rates, and the hordes of illegals entering the country.

In my state....

45-3-101. Definitions.

(1) "Force likely to cause death or serious bodily harm" within the meaning of this chapter includes but is not limited to:
(a) the firing of a firearm in the direction of a person, even though no purpose exists to kill or inflict serious bodily harm; and
(b) the firing of a firearm at a vehicle in which a person is riding.

(2) "Forcible felony" means any felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.

43-102. Use of force in defense of person. A person is justified in the use of force or threat to use force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that the conduct is necessary for self-defense or the defense of another against the other person's imminent use of unlawful force. However, the person is justified in the use of force likely to cause death or serious bodily harm only if the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent imminent death or serious bodily harm to the person or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

and...

45-3-103. Use of force in defense of occupied structure. (1) A person is justified in the use of force or threat to use force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that the use of force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's unlawful entry into or attack upon an occupied structure.

(2) A person justified in the use of force pursuant to subsection (1) is justified in the use of force likely to cause death or serious bodily harm only if:

(a) the entry is made or attempted and the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent an assault upon the person or another then in the occupied structure; or

(b) the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent the commission of a forcible felony in the occupied structure.

and...

45-3-104. Use of force in defense of other property. A person is justified in the use of force or threat to use force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that the conduct is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's trespass on or other tortious or criminal interference with either real property, other than an occupied structure, or personal property lawfully in the person's possession or in the possession of another who is a member of the person's immediate family or household or of a person whose property the person has a legal duty to protect. However, the person is justified in the use of force likely to cause death or serious bodily harm only if the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

and...

45-3-105. Use of force by aggressor. The justification described in 45-3-102 through 45-3-104 is not available to a person who:

(1) is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of a forcible felony; or

(2) purposely or knowingly provokes the use of force against the person, unless:

(a) the force is so great that the person reasonably believes that the person is in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm and that the person has exhausted every reasonable means to escape the danger other than the use of force that is likely to cause death or serious bodily harm to the assailant; or

(b) in good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that the person desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

and...

45-3-110. No duty to summon help or flee. Except as provided in 45-3-105, a person who is lawfully in a place or location and who is threatened with bodily injury or loss of life has no duty to retreat from a threat or summon law enforcement assistance prior to using force. The provisions of this section apply to a person offering evidence of justifiable use of force under 45-3-102, 45-3-103, or 45-3-104.

Last edited:
Back