testtest

Eley 9mm "minor" ammo

shanneba

Custom
Has anyone tried the new Eley 9mm "minor" ammo?
Is it as accurate as the Eley 22LR ammo?
"Specifically designed and manufactured here in the United States for USPSA Practical Pistol disciplines."

ELEY Minor 9mm

ELEY-Pistol-9mm-115g-400x334.jpg

Available in 115gr, 124gr and 147gr for Pistol and 115gr, 124 grain for Carbines.
Looks to be about 100 fps less than comparable 9mm loads.

Looks to be about $20 / 50 rounds.
(that is less than some of their 22LR ammo :) )

Has anyone tried the new Eley 9mm "minor" ammo?
Is it as accurate as the Eley 22LR ammo?
"Specifically designed and manufactured here in the United States for USPSA Practical Pistol disciplines."

ELEY Minor 9mm

ELEY-Pistol-9mm-115g-400x334.jpg

Available in 115gr, 124gr and 147gr for Pistol and 115gr, 124 grain for Carbines.
Looks to be about 100 fps less than comparable 9mm loads.

Looks to be about $20 / 50 rounds.
(that is less than some of their 22LR ammo :) )
never heard of that company. but if my LGS were to be selling it..??

i'd buy it.

My daughter shot a box of 124 gr Eley through a Sig Sauer P320 carry with no functional issues.

More info in the Eley Minor 9mm from Shooting Sports USA
(Article from the January/February 2022 issue of USPSA’s magazine.)

Review: Eley 9 mm Competition Ammunition

"I went to the indoor range for accuracy and function testing, shooting all three bullet weights through the guns that I brought that day: the Ruger Custom Shop 1911 Doug Koenig, the STI Trojan 1911, the Beretta 92X Performance Defensive and the JP GMR-15."

"The ammunition functioned flawlessly, with all shots taken at 15 yards either offhand or using the CED range bag as a rest. I was shooting three to five groups with each load through the various handguns and PCC that day at the indoor range. The clean-burning propellant left little noticeable smoke shooting indoors on this trip."

Back