testtest

Elon Musk & his Barret 50cal.

Hmm.

Since he is an admitted user if marijuana…I do believe he can’t own that. Quite possibly lied on his 4473.

That’s something we care about, right?

That's an interesting issue, given how many states have now legalized it in some form. There are only four states currently that still consider it totally illegal. Of course, at the end of the day, it's a federal form and marijuana is still illegal federally, but there are literally millions of people using every day because their state has told them it's fine to do so.

Just an interesting thing to ponder from a legal perspective, like other examples of disparity between states and the Fed. And of course, in Hunter's case, marijuana wasn't really the issue, it was harder stuff.

Last edited:
Hmm.

Since he is an admitted user if marijuana…I do believe he can’t own that. Quite possibly lied on his 4473.

Good point, but doesn’t the wording of that particular question on the 4473 reflect just a snap shot in time?
Could he have purchased it before he became a user or after, if he went clean?
Not trying to complicate the issue just playing devils advocate.

Last edited:
Hmm.

Well, is there proof that he A) actually owns that Barrett and B) was a marijuana user at the time he filled out the 4473 ?

To address your point directly though, no, I don't care about that. I see no reason a constitutional right should be verboten to anyone over recreational drug use. Even Hunter. In fact I think the issue most people have with it is the fact that Hunter gets a pass when joe normal doesn't. Even that is specious to me since I really have never heard of anyone being convicted of lying about drug use on a 4473. I think all those people getting medical and recreational marijuana cards are going to have issues with being approved on a BGC, but that's because Democrats and Joe Biden specifically are very much into making it as difficult as possible for anyone other than cops and government officials to have guns and has nothing to do with marijuana in reality.

As for Hunter I think they should quit worrying about his 4473 and concentrate on why he made millions of dollars off foreign countries without registering as a foreign agent and why he was able to get his dad to fire that prosecutor in Ukraine before the investigation into Burisma took off. The Big Guy is on tape literally bragging about it. That tape came out right about the time they were impeaching Trump for a phone call he made to Zolensky asking him to investigate Burisma.

See, it's the double standard. We all know that constitutional rights are not something the government should be able to just make up criteria people have to adhere to in order to have them.

Well, is there proof that he A) actually owns that Barrett and B) was a marijuana user at the time he filled out the 4473 ?

To address your point directly though, no, I don't care about that. I see no reason a constitutional right should be verboten to anyone over recreational drug use. Even Hunter. In fact I think the issue most people have with it is the fact that Hunter gets a pass when joe normal doesn't. Even that is specious to me since I really have never heard of anyone being convicted of lying about drug use on a 4473. I think all those people getting medical and recreational marijuana cards are going to have issues with being approved on a BGC, but that's because Democrats and Joe Biden specifically are very much into making it as difficult as possible for anyone other than cops and government officials to have guns and has nothing to do with marijuana in reality.

As for Hunter I think they should quit worrying about his 4473 and concentrate on why he made millions of dollars off foreign countries without registering as a foreign agent and why he was able to get his dad to fire that prosecutor in Ukraine before the investigation into Burisma took off. The Big Guy is on tape literally bragging about it. That tape came out right about the time they were impeaching Trump for a phone call he made to Zolensky asking him to investigate Burisma.

See, it's the double standard. We all know that constitutional rights are not something the government should be able to just make up criteria people have to adhere to in order to have them.
Agreed. I think in his case(s) that’s just the low hanging fruit and the only crime that does not involve pops.

Last edited:
Hi,

1696094733381.png

Are talking past use? Occasional use? Chronic use? Addiction?

A "user" would indicate daily, habitual use. That's probably not the case with Elon Musk. The form does not seem to say that you can be denied if you have ever used a controlled substance. But it does want to know if you are a current, habitual user.

I'm just thinking out loud here.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

View attachment 44393

A "user" would indicate daily, habitual use. That's probably not the case with Elon Musk. The form does not seem to say that you can be denied if you have ever used a controlled substance. But it does want to know if you are a current, habitual user.

BassCliff
That’s a good point.

Hi,

View attachment 44393

BassCliff
If you play that game…user is whatever the person filling out the form defines it as…”I wasn’t high when I bought the gun, so I wasn’t a “user” at the time”, etc…

I find it interesting how a lot of folks calling for HB’s head on a platter are bending over backwards to find a way where Muskrat is legal.

Now, not saying it's right or wrong, but if I gotta follow the rules and you got to follow the rules. Then they should follow the rules. No matter what the rule is, and who they are.

Maybe simplistic and naive perhaps, but money and status should have nothing to do with it.

If you play that game…user is whatever the person filling out the form defines it as…”I wasn’t high when I bought the gun, so I wasn’t a “user” at the time”, etc…

I find it interesting how a lot of folks calling for HB’s head on a platter are bending over backwards to find a way where Muskrat is legal.
Again, there is a difference between smoking weed er once in awhile and being a cocaine addict. An admitted cocaine addict. And I am waiting on someone to verify that Barrett actually belongs to Elon Musk.

Now, not saying it's right or wrong, but if I gotta follow the rules and you got to follow the rules. Then they should follow the rules. No matter what the rule is, and who they are.

Maybe simplistic and naive perhaps, but money and status should have nothing to do with it.
And that is exactly what the prosecutor said about Trump in a recent press conference.

Musk made the mistake of being an popular independent critical thinker that speaks his mind, therefore the intelligencia has decided he must be reined in, or destroyed through frivolous/bogus lawsuits and attacks on his character.

Musk made the mistake of being an popular independent critical thinker that speaks his mind, therefore the intelligencia has decided he must be reined in, or destroyed through frivolous/bogus lawsuits and attacks on his character.
Funny how magically all the libs hate him although when you ask why, specifically, they don't have an answer. The Twitter thing flipped all their switches right on cue.

Concentrate on why he made millions of dollars off foreign countries without registering as a foreign agent and why he was able to get his dad to fire that prosecutor in Ukraine before the investigation into Burisma took off. The Big Guy is on tape literally bragging about it. That tape came out right about the time they were impeaching Trump for a phone call he made to Zolensky asking him to investigate Burisma.
This 1000%!!

Back