testtest

EMERGENCY ANIMAL CLINIC

wolfpack076

Professional
Just spent 7 hours at the emergency animal clinic with my 8 year old German Shepherd Berlin. Chest x-ray revealed she has doggie pneumonia. Treatable but with lots of meds and follow up chest x-rays. So just a heads up to all my fellow friends here if you have dogos please keep an eye on them.

At 8 years she's pretty much in her prime ..... she'll be fine. Good thoughts your way. I know you'll take care of her just like she's taken care of you.
don't let Don Lemon hear she is in her prime.....at her age......(in human years at 56...!!)
Just spent 7 hours at the emergency animal clinic with my 8 year old German Shepherd Berlin. Chest x-ray revealed she has doggie pneumonia. Treatable but with lots of meds and follow up chest x-rays. So just a heads up to all my fellow friends here if you have dogos please keep an eye on them.
hope your pup gets better, and we all know she will...

if she swallows her pills, that's half the battle....i been there.....but with a cat........i became his favorite scratching post too...!!!!!

The old saying “sick as a dog” came about as quite a euphemism for us humans.

My dogs never got sick, the last time one did it wasn’t until it went sniffing around other dogs. I hate having my dog outdoors and sniff around usual marking spots or socializing with other canids.
Like us going to the doctor, those waiting rooms are fraught with germs of others.
Part of my dogs annual physical and inoculations, include a shot for kennel cough and flu.

Back a couple years ago my current dog was sedated to undergo two molar extractions, I slept on the floor to ensure her comfort. I’m sure your pup will recover fast with the same good old fashioned attention she’s used to.

Back