testtest

Emissary 9mm 4.25” 10 Round Mags

Anyone have feedback on reliable 10 round mags for the Emissary 4.25” 9mm?
Thanks
My Emissary 45ACP came with Mec-Gar mags and I picked up identical mags from Springfield that all work flawlessly, are you looking for something that’s not OEM?
What did your 9mm Emissary come with?

My Emissary 45ACP came with Mec-Gar mags and I picked up identical mags from Springfield that all work flawlessly, are you looking for something that’s not OEM?
What did your 9mm Emissary come with?
I received the two 9 round mags but looking to run 10 rounders also. Just checking to see what ones others are using that are running well. Thanks

I received the two 9 round mags but looking to run 10 rounders also. Just checking to see what ones others are using that are running well. Thanks
Took the Emissary to the range today. Other than the stock 9 round mags I tried three brands of 10 rounders today (Tripp, CMC and Metalform). Had numerous FTF (nosedive into ramp) issues (factory 147 roundnose) and the CMC and Metalform mags kept hanging up when performing a mag release. Upon further inspection looks like the slide release/lock may be hanging them up. Looks like I’ll be contacting SA tomorrow.

Took the Emissary to the range today. Other than the stock 9 round mags I tried three brands of 10 rounders today (Tripp, CMC and Metalform). Had numerous FTF (nosedive into ramp) issues (factory 147 roundnose) and the CMC and Metalform mags kept hanging up when performing a mag release. Upon further inspection looks like the slide release/lock may be hanging them up. Looks like I’ll be contacting SA tomorrow.

Before you contact SA, why don't you buy a quality 10 rd. mag ? Wilson Combat is probably the top of the heap.

Bec
Before you contact SA, why don't you buy a quality 10 rd. mag ? Wilson Combat is probably the top of the he
Before you contact SA, why don't you buy a quality 10 rd. mag ? Wilson Combat is probably the top of the heap.
Because over the last year year the mags you recommend (9mm and 45) were replaced with Tripp for my 45’s and other 9mm 1911s due to ftf issues.

You don't hear many people having problems with WC or CHip McCormick mags, so it probably is something with the gun. Or the ammo. I'm sure you'll figure it out brother.
I will, BB. Ammo is Atlanta and Sig 147 round nose and both run well. The gun itself is a tack driver (gotta love that bull barrel). SA customer service has been great over the past couple of years and I’m confident they’ll address any issues. Thanks for the feedback 👍👉

Back