testtest

Emissary Life

Colt45

Elite
Which Emmy do you own and how happy are you and have you modified it in any way? Mine 5" 9mm.
The factory stocks were too thin for me (I liked the grenade pattern and feel) so I replaced them with Kim Ahrends cocobolo stocks and my grip is good now. Trigger is excellent, reset perfect for me and oh so accurate. Mine is tight and needs lube, lube, lube to function well but probably needs more rounds through it to really smooth in.

5” 45ACP I don’t modify my guns in any way, mine has a half rail, I’ve installed a light for nightstand duty.

I’m guessing you meant “grips” not “stocks” on your Emissary, I have larger than normal hands and the Emissary fits my hands perfectly. Yes the grenade pattern is aggressive and perfect for a very positive control of the gun which has run flawlessly from round 1-200

My 4.25" 45ACP arrived on Saturday and I have not been able to get to the range, yet. Love the looks, love the feel of the weight and am warming up to the trigger. I've been very focused on the DA/SA Berettas for the past few years and this one was offered at a price I could not pass up. Over the years, I had accumulated a good number of 1911 magazines. It was either sell off my magazines or find a new 1911 that really got me going. So far, I think I made the right choice.
LaMont in AZ

5” 45ACP I don’t modify my guns in any way, mine has a half rail, I’ve installed a light for nightstand duty.

I’m guessing you meant “grips” not “stocks” on your Emissary, I have larger than normal hands and the Emissary fits my hands perfectly. Yes the grenade pattern is aggressive and perfect for a very positive control of the gun which has run flawlessly from round 1-200

“Stocks” is a another term for “grips”.

“Stocks” is an another term for “grips”.
Really.
I worked extensively with the design engineers for a well established company that made/makes custom pistol “grips” for handguns and not once did I hear their products being referred to as (stocks).
My opinion I disagree in the terms of use.

Really.
I worked extensively with the design engineers for a well established company that made/makes custom pistol “grips” for handguns and not once did I hear their products being referred to as (stocks).
Herret’s (makers of high-quality wooden pistol stocks) would disagree with you.

Really.
The term stocks has indeed been around for years, it's what my father called them 60 years ago.

Herret’s (makers of high-quality wooden pistol stocks) would disagree with you.

I have no issues with anyone disagreeing with me, I’m glad that company is so successful.

I have larger than normal hands
984F3560-DEA1-4E7C-BA6B-8F1D492608A0.gif

I could have went on and on, but I will behave myself……😁😁

I use the term grip, but, I also freely admit that stocks is a correct and old term.

I use the term grip, but, I also freely admit that stocks is a correct and old term.

Just because it’s old doesn’t mean it’s correct.

Back