testtest

EVERY EPIC TREK STARTS SOMEPLACE …

I saw my first episode of Star Trek - The Doomsday Machine - back in 1967 not long after my family had moved to the States from London. I was instantly hooked and have stayed a fan my entire life. I have been watching the latest show Stat Trek - Strange New Worlds with glee.

I saw my first episode of Star Trek - The Doomsday Machine - back in 1967 not long after my family had moved to the States from London. I was instantly hooked and have stayed a fan my entire life. I have been watching the latest show Stat Trek - Strange New Worlds with glee.
SNW may be my favorite Trek yet. Pike is definitely my favorite captain…

Personally, I think season 2 of Discovery was one of the best seasons of trek, hands down.

SNW may be my favorite Trek yet. Pike is definitely my favorite captain…

Personally, I think season 2 of Discovery was one of the best seasons of trek, hands down.
I am totally with you. I think the entire SNW cast is fantastic. Pike is certainly the most charismatic character since Kirk and Ethan Peck’s Spock excites me the way Nimoy’s Spock did. Clearly, I’m smitten. Season 2 of Discovery was great, but then it went off the rails.

Back