testtest

Everytown Encourages Biden to Pursue Unlawful Executive Gun Controls

From one article.

Enforcement of the Biden plan certainly offers questions and concerns. Would local law enforcement go door to door with search warrants to confiscate “weapons of war” or issue citations to violators? I doubt too many cops would want to confront an armed homeowner with firearms confiscation in mind, warrant or not, based in part on the fact “domestic” calls often turn violent for officers.

Therefore, if law enforcement chooses not to play that confiscation game, what next? Perhaps then the military or National Guard will get the task of disarming civilian firearms owners. How would that scenario play out in America?

This says a lot on won’t happen. Law enforcement has enough to do and the US Military can not be used against US Citizens.

let’s face it, we have a new administration soon to be in office however he was Vice President to Obama who for 8 years threatened but did nothing because he knew he couldn’t or was told it would be impossible to implement.

Last edited:
I'm of the belief that biden's time in office will be short-lived, as "they" will remove him from office (25th amendment, etc), and harris will take over. Unfortunately, for us, the general law-abiding populace, harris probably has bigger gonads than poor old joe, and she will go full force with her anti-2A, no matter what lawful "policies" or laws are there that are meant to stop such actions. The incoming administration is not playing with a full deck. Just my two cents.

I'm of the belief that biden's time in office will be short-lived, as "they" will remove him from office (25th amendment, etc), and harris will take over. Unfortunately, for us, the general law-abiding populace, harris probably has bigger gonads than poor old joe, and she will go full force with her anti-2A, no matter what lawful "policies" or laws are there that are meant to stop such actions. The incoming administration is not playing with a full deck. Just my two cents.
It’s guaranteed he won’t finish one term. It’s 50-50 if he’ll make it to March.

The country created by our Founding Fathers died at least a century ago. We have been ruled within a muted tyranny since. The volume has been increasing. Soon it will blast bad vibrations of what many of us have seen coming a long ago.

We the People are ruled. Whether you believe it is immaterial. Facts will remain facts.

That United States of America is a dandified Third World banana republic. The US military has become a gun for hire.

The 1960 presidential election was rigged. Nixon legally won that election. JFK was a much better president than was Nixon. When JFK turned on our ruling elite, agents of federal bureaucracies murdered him. Jackie Kennedy said until the day she died that LBJ murdered her husband. Bobby Kennedy knew who murdered his brother, which was why LBJ could never allow him to become president.

For a century, we the People have acquiesced to governmental agencies and politicians to rule us outside of the Constitution of the United States of America. We have a titular constitution. We do not have a supreme law of the land constitution.

You're free to call the USA anything that makes you most sanguine. I'll call it like it is. The USA is controlled by our ruling elite, Our ruling elite is immune from laws used to intimidate We the People. Hence, there is no equal application of law. We live in a country that has been rigging elections for years. We live in a country in which justice is a service that is bought and sold. Those three facts are defining constructs of a Third World banana republic.

Our natural rights are illusions. Our liberties have become governmental privileges that that are subject to governmental caprice.

Red flag laws are back door gun confiscation laws. Within my lifetime, governmental agents will use the front door. Biden has promised to de facto confiscate semiauto rifles. His plan provides for governmental compensation to owneds of semiauto rifles. Now wasn't that benevolent? He is going to use our tax money to compensate us from acquiescing to the destruction of Amendment II. Semiauto handgun confiscation will follow, the revolvers, then shotguns.

Call it what you want. The reality is the USA is a dandified Third would banana republic. Hence, an operational plan to confiscate our guns was created decades ago. Every single federal bureaucracy has been corrupted, most especially the FBI and CIA.

California is a classic totalitarian state. Very soon it will become obvious to all that the USA is ruled by a totalitarian government.

Why would anyone believe that Amendment II is controlling. When government decides to confiscate every single one of our guns, it will.

The demise of the USA was planned over a century ago. That plan has been effected. All that remains are minor details, Amendment II being the largest of minor details.

1608140097943.gif

Hi KillerFord1977,

Your meme is exactly how our ruling elite has been able to usurp the government of the United States of America.

If you're aware of how a HUGE lie becomes accepted as fact by the entirety of a population, you'll be able to make predictions based upon frequency of a lie's repetition.

Why would you supposed Epstein was able to escape hundreds of years in prison when any other child molesters would have spent the rest of his live in a protective custody cell? Why would you suppose Hillary is not in prison for using an unsecured server to transmit classified info? You'd still be doing joint time for what did.

From one article.

Enforcement of the Biden plan certainly offers questions and concerns. Would local law enforcement go door to door with search warrants to confiscate “weapons of war” or issue citations to violators? I doubt too many cops would want to confront an armed homeowner with firearms confiscation in mind, warrant or not, based in part on the fact “domestic” calls often turn violent for officers.

Therefore, if law enforcement chooses not to play that confiscation game, what next? Perhaps then the military or National Guard will get the task of disarming civilian firearms owners. How would that scenario play out in America?

This says a lot on won’t happen. Law enforcement has enough to do and the US Military can not be used against US Citizens.

let’s face it, we have a new administration soon to be in office however he was Vice President to Obama who for 8 years threatened but did nothing because he knew he couldn’t or was told it would be impossible to implement.
Disclaimer:
This is a far fetched idea of how gun 2A rights and confiscation could happen in a totalitarian society, in a fictional world.

They can't use the military but they can use a well funded and newly created domestic force with military technology and weapons just for this reason if they gain the power to pass legislation to get such a force started.

This new force would only need extreme leftist sympathizers at the helm to do the nasty bidding.

BTW, KillerFord1977,

Do you really believe that Stephen Gambescia, the author of the linked article, is a wack-job?

Disclaimer:
This is a far fetched idea of how gun 2A rights and confiscation could happen in a totalitarian society, in a fictional world.

They can't use the military but they can use a well funded and newly created domestic force with military technology and weapons just for this reason if they gain the power to pass legislation to get such a force started.

This new force would only need extreme leftist sympathizers at the helm to do the nasty bidding.
Good Morning 10MM life,

There is precedent of the US military turning its guns on innocent civilians. Sherman's March to the Sea is the most obvious. The largest mass shooting in America's history was done by the US Army. You might want to search engine "Bonus Army," and "US Army kills striking miners." The US military was involved in the Waco massacre.

No government on Earth is viable if it cannot control its people.

Don't think for a second that Biden wouldn't deploy the US military to seize our guns.

Hi KillerFord1977,

Your meme is exactly how our ruling elite has been able to usurp the government of the United States of America.

If you're aware of how a HUGE lie becomes accepted as fact by the entirety of a population, you'll be able to make predictions based upon frequency of a lie's repetition.

Why would you supposed Epstein was able to escape hundreds of years in prison when any other child molesters would have spent the rest of his live in a protective custody cell? Why would you suppose Hillary is not in prison for using an unsecured server to transmit classified info? You'd still be doing joint time for what did.
The ruling class since the founding of our nation has always and always will try to remain in power. Ebb and Flow of to which party can sway it to them.
All I will respond to you and not going to engage in any further statements to the fact

Good Morning 10MM life,

There is precedent of the US military turning its guns on innocent civilians. Sherman's March to the Sea is the most obvious. The largest mass shooting in America's history was done by the US Army. You might want to search engine "Bonus Army," and "US Army kills striking miners." The US military was involved in the Waco massacre.

No government on Earth is viable if it cannot control its people.

Don't think for a second that Biden wouldn't deploy the US military to seize our guns.
I don't think the vast majority of our current military members would turn face on their friends, family, and fellow citizens for political goals. Your speaking of a different era in time and by you saying our military would do this today is very insulting.

Have faith in our patriots who protect our nation!

The ruling class since the founding of our nation has always and always will try to remain in power. Ebb and Flow of to which party can sway it to them.
All I will respond to you and not going to engage in any further statements to the fact
Good Morning KillerFord1977

We the People were intended to be and remain sovereign. Hence, We the People were intended to be the ruling class. We've been subjugated as unwashed masses. Our ruling elite has assumed mantle of America's shot caller.

If you abjure engaging facts, then your contribution would be merely conjecture/opinion.

Here is another op-ed that delineates acts consistent with a Third World nation without using that term.

BTW, Dallas motor police officer James Chaney was riding alongside JFK at the instance of his murder. He saw the final round strike JFK's forehead. Why would you suppose he was never called to testify at the Warren Commission?

There were well over a hundred movie cameras that captured JFK's murder. All were confiscated by FBI and Secret Service agents, many by force. Why would you suppose we have been allowed to see only edited version Zapruder's film? How did Zapruder know to be in the one perfect position to capture the murder on film?

If rogue bureaucracies within the government of the United States can murder a sitting president, it certainly can rig elections. If fact, there is nothing operatives within rogure agencies cannot do.

If agents of our government can murder a sitting president, it can easily confiscate Americans' guns.

I don't think the vast majority of our current military members would turn face on their friends, family, and fellow citizens for political goals. Your speaking of a different era in time and by you saying our military would do this today is very insulting.

Have faith in our patriots who protect our nation!
I'm not saying anything other that what the US military has done.

I have no clue of what our military would do if ordered to disarm Americans. If I were forced to offer an opinion, I'd go with military personnel following orders, which is what soldiers are trained to do.

How do you think soldiers would respond if ordered to disarm Americans?

Of course, it's all guessing at this point until such an order were issued.

BTW, I did see an interview of a US Marine Corps major who was asked on camera whether he'd follow an order to disarm Americans. He tried to deflect the question. Finally he told the reporter that he was a soldier, and he would follow orders.

10MM, my advice would be to avoid assuming. It would be more wise to search for facts that would support or refute your belief.

What ever the new administration decides to do, I personally think it’s going to be tough for them to do what they say they want to do, if Obama couldn’t do any major gun control laws using executive orders, what makes you think Biden/Harris can? Just because they both have diarrhea of the mouth, most of the crap there saying will take congress or do, my fear is as I have said before, they may try to weaponize the ATF to an extent.

I'm not saying anything other that what the US military has done.

I have no clue of what our military would do if ordered to disarm Americans. If I were forced to offer an opinion, I'd go with military personnel following orders, which is what soldiers are trained to do.

How do you think soldiers would respond if ordered to disarm Americans?

Of course, it's all guessing at this point until such an order were issued.

BTW, I did see an interview of a US Marine Corps major who was asked on camera whether he'd follow an order to disarm Americans. He tried to deflect the question. Finally he told the reporter that he was a soldier, and he would follow orders.

10MM, my advice would be to avoid assuming. It would be more wise to search for facts that would support or refute your belief.
Can you cite your source of this alleged Major you are referring to, because this sounds kinda made up. Anyone can find the most extreme example of someone saying something stupid but it doesn't mean that all hold that same belief.

Hi Annihilator,

Clinton easily passed draconian gun control that didn't save a single American's life.

Bush 41 passed gun control law.

I can only hope as opposed to being assured that the illegitimate Biden doesn't act on his promise to take Americans' semiautomatic rifles.

Biden has recently said that duck hunters are restricted to three rounds, yet rifle and handgun mags hold far more. Apparently Clueless Joe ani't yet figured out that ducks don't shoot back.

A good indicator of future action of what Biden intends to do is what he's said.

Last edited:
Can you cite your source of this alleged Major you are referring to, because this sounds kinda made up. Anyone can find the most extreme example of someone saying something stupid but it doesn't mean that all hold that same belief.
No. It was a years ago TV interview. However, I know what I saw. You might be able to find in on youtube.

10MM,

I was wrong. It was a US Marine corps sergeant:

He said Marines can disobey an unlawful order. That was a crucial statement. If gun confiscation were to become federal law, then marines would have no choice but to obey.

Back