testtest

Everytown for Gun Safety is Big Mad

BET7

Hellcat
Founding Member
I sho ld have stated , this isn't a desk style . It is a folding style that yo can take with you . It will be relaced soon with the desk to style. :mad: stu id thing.
If it's a laptop, you should be able to add a USB keyboard to it, you'll just have two erh, one and a half keyboards to work with, that's all. But whatever works (I have 3 desktops and two laptops and numerous spare key boards/mice going to wireless or Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combos).

Troy Scott Fitch

Master Class
Founding Member
government is saying this week will be defining in how the fight is going against the pandemic.

I was reading an article earlier that said today's "new" cases are actually post-peak due to the 14 day latency period between actually catching the disease, and showing symptoms.

Today's "peak" (symptoms) is actually 2-week-old data for actual, new cases. They are saying we are past the peak of actual new cases.

Some interesting data here:

I do agree, though, that releasing prisoners ("oh, it's only work-release prisoners...") is going to cause more potential problems than anything else. More criminals free, + fewer LEOs on-duty, + those who are on-duty have "do not engage" restrictions, = more people wanting to protect themselves. And, potentially NEEDING to protect themselves.

I am SO glad I don't live in an urban area. More now than ever.
"Thank God I'm a country boy".

Keystone19250

Professional
Went back today to SPB to check out their ammunition delivery. No bulk but picked up some 150 grain 300 BO
And two boxes of Federal 45ACP.