testtest

ewe tube

possible name change :rolleyes: or more pronounced as eew (as in grose)? Has anyone thought about doing their own channel? I've been pondering, but sounds like more of a hassle! Too many make it theatrical and less real-life knowledge! Some I've seen don't do much fact checking or edit their mistakes. Take the ones that have been in the military or LE. I won't diss on them as I haven't done either! Some things/techniques they do I won't do ever. I might be set in my ways, but at least they're safe (for me and others around me)! If you would do a channel what would your channel name be? I'm not looking for suggestions. @BET7's fingers would have me at TRL:unsure::whistle:;):ROFLMAO:.

Now that gun channels are demonetized, there is no reason for me to even consider it. Prior to demonetizing, one tuber I know of was making $600k/year from his uploads. Now he does u-toob to steer people to Patreon, and for the minor sponsorships he does have. Of course the thought of filming myself and thinking others would want to see that make me puke a little bit...And I don't know enough about anything that would interest anyone anyway. That's 3 "any's" in one sentence!

There are some good content providers on ewe toob...just gotta find them.

possible name change :rolleyes: or more pronounced as eew (as in grose)? Has anyone thought about doing their own channel? I've been pondering, but sounds like more of a hassle! Too many make it theatrical and less real-life knowledge! Some I've seen don't do much fact checking or edit their mistakes. Take the ones that have been in the military or LE. I won't diss on them as I haven't done either! Some things/techniques they do I won't do ever. I might be set in my ways, but at least they're safe (for me and others around me)! If you would do a channel what would your channel name be? I'm not looking for suggestions. @BET7's fingers would have me at TRL:unsure::whistle:;):ROFLMAO:.
Well Texas, you are "The Real Life" now ain't you ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

YT is a joke anyway. I saw an ad for a video ( I guess a video) where YT will teach you how to spot misinformation. :rolleyes:
Remember, YouTube is Google. Yeah I have some guys who's stuff I watch on there. I always clear my data and log out every single time after I go there. And there is no place on the internet where I use my actual name.

This may be dangerous ground but if people don't stand somewhere it will for sure be dangerous in the end. Hopefully free speech still has a home in a few forums and I won't get banned or tinfoil hatted for mentioning "those other guys". {hiding}

I thought about doing a channel at Rumble but hesitated after reading their licensing options. They aren't really bad options, but I couldn't decide how I wanted to handle things, and then decided I really dislike editing video (FOSS ftw but it's hard to use). Rumble has been sheltering quite a few political refugees lately, folks that got popular speaking out of turn or having too much actual evidence or science for globalcorp.gov to allow too much coverage. That's actually got me thinking about signing with them again.

YT is a joke anyway. I saw an ad for a video ( I guess a video) where YT will teach you how to spot misinformation. :rolleyes:
Remember, YouTube is Google. Yeah I have some guys who's stuff I watch on there. I always clear my data and log out every single time after I go there. And there is no place on the internet where I use my actual name.
So, your real name isn't Bass :rolleyes: :whistle: :unsure: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::censored:

Would filming youself doing your morning constitutional qualify for EwwwwTube? With stereo sound?
Would they monetize it? I have always thought there should be a way to make money from it......

Back