This-should have happened within a week of the shooting. There was zero doubt he was guilty. Why have the taxpayers supported this animal for 17 years?Should have been done 17 years ago
here ya go ---- Major Kong doing his thing
Gives plenty of time for an appeal.Well apparently the Secretary of the Army has set the execution date of 3rd December 2026 at 1pm CST….At Fort Hood how fitting!
Gives plenty of time for an appeal.
because so many "taxpayers" support the wrong "color" in power...???This-should have happened within a week of the shooting. There was zero doubt he was guilty. Why have the taxpayers supported this animal for 17 years?
Yeah I willl be surprised if this isn’t amended to the MOU and done at USP Terre Haute
Location really doesn't matter to most of us. Personally, I think it needs to be televised for the nation to witness. Plenty of platforms it can be done on so access can be controlled so as not to upset the squeamish or trigger the libtards.
Heck, I would probably buy a pay per view...