testtest

Extar ep45

9 is too boring, but can be fun. 45 is a good go between for 10. Trying to get more large frame pcc's of any barrel length is on my list. Now if I can get 357sig pcc I'd be a happy camper! Other companies gave it a go, but was plagued by op issues from what I've read. If you can chamber a pistol in that cartridge then there shouldn't be an issue. Probably the shortest barrel In a pcc I'd want is 7.5".

I watched a Classic Firearms video of their attendance at the recent IWA show held in Germany. Several interesting firearms were displayed, but Grand Power caught my attention showing off Stribogs in 10mm and 45acp. They were already submitted for ATF approval, and once approved, should be available here by the end of this year. Interestingly, after the 9mm Stribog Carbine that was announced at this years Shot Show, and should be available in 2Q of this year, it also was strongly hinted at IWA that Carbines in 10mm and 45acp would probably follow suit at a future date,

I watched a Classic Firearms video of their attendance at the recent IWA show held in Germany. Several interesting firearms were displayed, but Grand Power caught my attention showing off Stribogs in 10mm and 45acp. They were already submitted for ATF approval, and once approved, should be available here by the end of this year. Interestingly, after the 9mm Stribog Carbine that was announced at this years Shot Show, and should be available in 2Q of this year, it also was strongly hinted at IWA that Carbines in 10mm and 45acp would probably follow suit at a future date,
A .45 Stribog would command my attention all day long.

A .45 Stribog would command my attention all day long.
Agreed. Personally, I might want to add the 10mm as well, since I already own a SP9a3 and a "GunZoneDeals" special build
SP9a1-K. Why not complete the collection :unsure:
One thing I failed to mention that was specified at IWA, was the SP10a3 and SP45a3 designations mean it's their roller delayed model.

Back