testtest

Extra screws/springs included with Saint Edge

Quihi

Alpha
I recently purchased a Saint Edge and included with the rifle was a very long small allen wrench, two small allen screws, and two small color coded springs. What are these used for? There were no descriptions or instructions included with them.
IMG_9013.JPG

The tool and color-coded screws are for your adjustable gas block. There's more info on page 34 (I think?) of your user manual.
Mad is correct. Since your gas block is adjustable you can change out the Allen head screws to fine tune for different grain loads as well as if you go with a suppresser. Fortunately with the Saint Edge being a 5.56 you should not have to make to many adjustments, it’s the 300BO Saint Victor that requires more adjustments for super/sub sonic loads.
Learned from experience.

My Saint Edge pistol in 5.56 was flawless right from the first round. I wouldn’t make any adjustments unless you have cycling issues, even then put some rounds through it, at least 50-100 before making any changes to your gas block. Don’t shoot it dry. Make sure the BCG has oil on it, not dripping just a fair amount during break in.
Again learned from experience.

I recently purchased a Saint Edge and included with the rifle was a very long small allen wrench, two small allen screws, and two small color coded springs. What are these used for? There were no descriptions or instructions included with them.View attachment 7082
Contact Customer service. They look like adjustable gas block keys .where does your brass eject? 3 o'clock 1 o'clock 5 o'clock?

Last edited:
The tool and color-coded screws are for your adjustable gas block. There's more info on page 34 (I think?) of your user manual.
Thanks for the info. So far my Edge is shooting and cycling just fine, but now I know how to make the adjustments if needed in the future!

Mad is correct. Since your gas block is adjustable you can change out the Allen head screws to fine tune for different grain loads as well as if you go with a suppresser. Fortunately with the Saint Edge being a 5.56 you should not have to make to many adjustments, it’s the 300BO Saint Victor that requires more adjustments for super/sub sonic loads.
Learned from experience.
Thanks for the info. So far my Edge is shooting and cycling just fine, but now I know how to make the adjustments if needed in the future!

Hi guys!
Sorry for necroposting, but I need your help. Lose those tool with screws on war, and don't able to find place to buy it.
Maybe somebody able to share link where I able to buy it or buy in local shops it and send me. Please help, can't find it at all nowhere

Hi guys!
Sorry for necroposting, but I need your help. Lose those tool with screws on war, and don't able to find place to buy it.
Maybe somebody able to share link where I able to buy it or buy in local shops it and send me. Please help, can't find it at all nowhere
If what your trying to say is you lost the Allen head tool and Allen head screws for your rifle then call Springfield Armory they should be able to help you with replacements.

(800) 680-6866

Back