testtest

Fact check: Bill H.R 5717

What gets me is, why do they think increasing taxes on guns and ammo will have anything to do with gun violence......it won’t have any effect on that, only on us, the law abiding gun owners.

What gets me is, why do they think increasing taxes on guns and ammo will have anything to do with gun violence......it won’t have any effect on that, only on us, the law abiding gun owners.
No, and they know it won't. The purpose is to bankrupt the militia in the name of safety. As always!!

This bill has been discussed many times since its first reading back in January-it had at that time only 18 supporter's and at present only has a 19% chance of making it out of assembly-they keep repeating this one every few weeks or whenever they get bored of the other stories.

The powers that be will continue to introduce and reintroduce and re-reintroduce this and other similar bills in the hopes that someone will be asleep at the wheel and they can be sneaked through. My hope is that those we have empowered to represent us in Congress will continue to be vigilant and continue to protect our inalienable rights. We are living in a dangerous time.

"...... My hope is that those we have empowered to represent us in Congress will continue to be vigilant and continue to protect our inalienable rights. We are living in a dangerous time."
So true, so true! And it's up to us to continue to educate those we can as to what the 2nd amendment means to the continued greatness of America.

Over many years of teaching a 'Hunter Safety Program' for the state, I learned it's almost futile trying to convert an ANTI-HUNTING individual, however when using logic and truthfulness it's often possible to convert a NON-HUNTING individual. The same holds true with anti gun and non gun folks. The anti's have a deep seated belief that all guns, except in the hands of those they approve of, are bad and always leads to so-called "gun violence". The non-gun folks on the other hand simply have to this point, found no reason to need, own or ever use one. They can often be converted in their beliefs, even if they don't run out and buy one. And recent evidence is showing a great number of that group has gained a whole new view on how important the 2nd amendment actually is.

As far as congress goes, we must keep a vigil on electing responsible representatives who will unequivocally protect our god given rights. Something very important to ponder! :)

regards,
jumpinjoe

Back