testtest

Fadir Tools in Ukraine

mikegc

Elite
I hope this is acceptable in this forum. Back in January, I found out about Fadir Tools in Ukraine. A quick trip around their site and I spied a couple of small axes that I though my sons-in-law would like. It took a couple of months go get them but they're worth the wait:
1709731662509.png
1709731707611.png

The quality is apparent and the blades are some kink of sharp. Anyway, if you want to help out a Ukrainian company, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Слава Україні!,

Mike

Head on over to their website and look up these:
DSC02384.jpg

DSC07787.jpg

DSC05092.jpg.jpg

Recusant, your request stirred a very old memory. After I graduated from basic training at Fort Bragg in '68, our drill sergeant, SSG Jesse Cox, gave us some advice. "When y'all get to Vietnam, forget this hand-to-hand crap I've taught you. Get yourself a hatchet." Words to live by, huh?

Mike

Head on over to their website and look up these:
View attachment 53451

View attachment 53452

View attachment 53453

Recusant, your request stirred a very old memory. After I graduated from basic training at Fort Bragg in '68, our drill sergeant, SSG Jesse Cox, gave us some advice. "When y'all get to Vietnam, forget this hand-to-hand crap I've taught you. Get yourself a hatchet." Words to live by, huh?

Mike
Boy, they look dangerous. Might have to buy one before Joe bans importation!

Very nice! I like the knife, and the Viking/Finnish-style axes.

Hopefully, the products are made from "retired" Russian armor.

Slava Ukraini

Khay zhyvut' Biytsi!

Heroiam slava!

1709752940267.png
1709753227107.png

Last edited:
The two I posted are...

Big Bushcraft Butcher #3 v 2.0

(13.7" OAL, 7.8" blade length, 20.4 oz. weight) = $180

View attachment 53492

Viking Bearded Camping Axe

(17.7" OAL, 6.5" head size, 40.5 oz. weight) = $185

View attachment 53491
Those prices are competitive with Gransfors axes, and Casstrom, Fallkniven, Helle, LT Wright range knives.

Of course, just like anything, you can go lower (Condor/Mora, CRKT, etc.) or higher (Demko/White River, etc.) in prices.

The uniqueness's are a factor if the Fadir products appeal to anyone.

I hope this is acceptable in this forum. Back in January, I found out about Fadir Tools in Ukraine. A quick trip around their site and I spied a couple of small axes that I though my sons-in-law would like. It took a couple of months go get them but they're worth the wait:
View attachment 53444 View attachment 53445

The quality is apparent and the blades are some kink of sharp. Anyway, if you want to help out a Ukrainian company, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Слава Україні!,

Mike
Pffft... the ukies get enuff of our dollars already. Interesting having the Odinic Pagan Valknutt carved into the hafts..

Back