testtest

Fast Food Customer Service in Decline

The last time my wife and I got take out was at Whataburger. We each got a double cheeseburger, medium fries and a medium drink. It cost us $32.

At that price it's just not worth going out and dealing with all the insanity out there.

ETA I was at work one night at the city impound lot. I'm not sure why but on that particular site we had a radio that connected us to security control and a radio that connected us to the police. And for some reason we had to do hourly radio checks with cops.

Anyway, when I got bored I would listen to the police radio and one night they had a call for an employee at Popeyes on Circle and Fountain who had pistol whipped a customer because they asked for an extra biscuit with their meal.

If anyone here besides me lives in Colorado Springs don't ever eat it that Popeyes. A long long time ago I worked as a plumber's apprentice and we had to do a service call in that restaurant. Cockroaches have better class than to eat their food

you know what....??

i am pissed off....!!!!!!....... :mad:

i do searching for various things.

many times i come across "the things you see at Walmart"....

what "damned things"...??

all i ever see at any of the 4 walmarts stores here, are......... "normal people"...no cross dressers, no bikini clad bosomy gals, no fruits and nuts walking the isles....

then i see/read about "Jacks in the box with a gun"

well, first, we don't have any "jacks in the box with a gun" here....

so why on this frigging earth, must i be bombarded by all these "walmart shoppers, and Jacks with guns", stories, when i cannot possibly experience the finer things in life..????

Jesus H. Christ almighty...dammit...."gimme something to see, in my local stores...!!!!!!................:mad:

Back