testtest

fat slob of a mother kills 4 year old

Old_Me

Ronin
i don't give 2 shites what i called this fat, slovenly whale...

she KILLED her daughter and doesn't even get a life sentence....

she ought to be sterilized as well as the father.

both a couple pieces of shite...

More mental illness. And they breed.
what ticks me off, is that many states (at least mine) had "mental hospitals" , but they were closed by left thinkers, saying those places were "inhumane".....

i suppose it's "more humane" to let them SOB's live among us free to kill, rape, slash people, and slaughter pets

as far as breeding, if the left wants them out, then sterilize them.....at the very least.

this is the father.....with the mother.

isn't that some sort of an insult, to call each a parent..???

1716729141309.png

what ticks me off, is that many states (at least mine) had "mental hospitals" , but they were closed by left thinkers, saying those places were "inhumane".....

i suppose it's "more humane" to let them SOB's live among us free to kill, rape, slash people, and slaughter pets

as far as breeding, if the left wants them out, then sterilize them.....at the very least.

this is the father.....with the mother.

isn't that some sort of an insult, to call each a parent..???

View attachment 58774
The mental institutions in this country were finished off by the Reagan administration.

The mental institutions in this country were finished off by the Reagan administration.
I will say in 2000 when I started working for the Federal Bureaunof Prisons we had not a whole lot of mental issue inmates criminal crazy yes but not crazy.

Fast forward to 2013 3years after the ACA we were swamped with mental inmates that did self mutilation (like curing their own eyeballs out, cutting themselves for entertainment not suicide so bad that 4 pints of blood were on the cell floor and we got real good at applying tourniquets, dudes cutting fingers and toes off, even saw a guy that Eviscerates themselves a foot or more of organ was exposed crazy things

5-10 years before that those same folks would have never seen a trial and been committed. Why a lot of the major cities have an explosion in the homeless population

Back