testtest

Father’s Day gun

MATT071791

Operator
6DCDF21A-9179-4187-8090-FC9585EED371.jpeg

So I bought my wife a new gun for Father’s Day lol! I’m a big Springfield guy and I didnt have this one in my collection. I didn’t need it since I carry a hellcat, but my wife was carrying an M&P Shield so I figure it was time to upgrade her. Gotta say way nicer than the shield. I think I’m gonna drop in a apex trigger in it eventually. Can’t wait to shoot it!

View attachment 28306
So I bought my wife a new gun for Father’s Day lol! I’m a big Springfield guy and I didnt have this one in my collection. I didn’t need it since I carry a hellcat, but my wife was carrying an M&P Shield so I figure it was time to upgrade her. Gotta say way nicer than the shield. I think I’m gonna drop in a apex trigger in it eventually. Can’t wait to shoot it!
Awesome pick-up!

There's not much, that's more fun than new guns.

Last edited:
View attachment 28306
Great little gun, I have one in stainless, good shooter, congrats

I’ve done some looking and it looks like the only Taurus guns that are CA compliant are revolvers. They do all this to prevent crime and yet Glocks are CA compliant. Now that’s a real crime!
Yes I would of love to have that tx 22 agree on the Glock ha ha

Back