testtest

FBI agent got carjacked

Gee, one would think there is a crime problem in D.C.

The agent was off duty, might very well have not been armed at the time.
i'd almost find that appalling if he was not armed, even while off duty.

here all cops on/off duty have thier weapons on them. i thought that would be "the norm" all around the country?

as a cop is "on duty" all the time.

and if so, would an FBI agent also be armed, 24/7/365 as well..??

i'd almost find that appalling if he was not armed, even while off duty.

here all cops on/off duty have thier weapons on them. i thought that would be "the norm" all around the country?

as a cop is "on duty" all the time.

and if so, would an FBI agent also be armed, 24/7/365 as well..??
I can only speculate. There are times when they are prohibited from being armed, like when drinking

laughing-gif-1.gif
laughing-gif-42.gif

The FBI is a joke and has been for a long time. When I was 16 working construction in the summer of 1980 in Hoboken with a couple of other teens and we were literally was working for an FBI agent off the books who got us beer and pot and we partied with several agents from the Manhattan office. So they have been a corrupt joke for a very long time.

Considering he had to be coerced into getting actual gunfighters to come in and take down Dillinger, and Bonnie & Clyde…

He’d probably just go home and cry to his boyfriend.
That's funny 😁
Considering he had to be coerced into getting actual gunfighters to come in and take down Dillinger, and Bonnie & Clyde…

He’d probably just go home and cry to his boyfriend.
That's funny :poop: right there

Let’s face some facts.
No organization, civilization or entity is exempt from corruption and/or ineptitude.
Religious leaders, political leaders and common members of society .

if you think for one minute that any group doesnt have those traits, then you live in a bubble.

Every group has outstanding individuals and those that are rotten to the core.

There are great people in the FBI. CIA, The churches. Politics.

But the rotten few overshadow the many greats

Let’s face some facts.
No organization, civilization or entity is exempt from corruption and/or ineptitude.
Religious leaders, political leaders and common members of society .

if you think for one minute that any group doesnt have those traits, then you live in a bubble.

Every group has outstanding individuals and those that are rotten to the core.

There are great people in the FBI. CIA, The churches. Politics.

But the rotten few overshadow the many greats
and that is what many focus on...the bad ones, and the distrust many have in the whole kit and-caboodle.

Back