testtest

FBI Proves that Armed Self-Defense Happens

wmg1299

Professional
The mainstream media and multiple "commonsense gun safety" organizations have spent years telling people that armed self-defense by civilians is a myth. FBI data now proves that armed citizens used deadly force to defend themselves from felonies almost every day last year (343 times). By comparison, police fatally shot 298 criminals during the commission of felonies last year.

I'm wondering if any popular media outlets will cover this. If they mention it at all, I worry that they will do it by labelling all of those citizens as racist murderers.

The mainstream media and multiple "commonsense gun safety" organizations have spent years telling people that armed self-defense by civilians is a myth. FBI data now proves that armed citizens used deadly force to defend themselves from felonies almost every day last year (343 times). By comparison, police fatally shot 298 criminals during the commission of felonies last year.

I'm wondering if any popular media outlets will cover this. If they mention it at all, I worry that they will do it by labelling all of those citizens as racist murderers.

Thanks for posting info wmg1299
Made me think a bit more about the numbers. Was a little surprised.

That same info, if posted to national media may make some people think more in the self preservation direction if and when info ever gets there? On the other hand, the anti gun crowd will likely twist it around to something else too?

The sprialing crime rates as a result of the failed social experiments of the progressives have made folks realize the fact that they need to take it on themselves to protect themselves and their loved ones. They are waking up to the fact that when seconds count the Police are minutes away.

I've been many things in my life but a helpless victim is not one of them.

No they won’t. They’re covering how the CDC has decided to study gun violence after decades of being blocked from spending taxpayer money to study this epidemic because the gun lobby opposed it.

The number of felons killed by citizens is surprising-I would expect the number to be higher. The number killed by police should be revealing to the anti-police idiots as well. That number is miniscule compared to the millions of arrests conducted by somewhere around 800,000 officers every year.

The sprialing crime rates as a result of the failed social experiments of the progressives have made folks realize the fact that they need to take it on themselves to protect themselves and their loved ones. They are waking up to the fact that when seconds count the Police are minutes away.

I've been many things in my life but a helpless victim is not one of them.
I have often said that I might become a victim, but not a helpless victim.

To take a slight tangent off of this thread...... https://www.thearmorylife.com/forum/threads/so-im-going-to-a-outdoor-gun-range.9197/

With so many instances of defensive firearm use, a question that I'd beg is how many of these were by individuals who have had "training?"

Wouldn't it make sense that if training was necessary to prevent the bloodshed of innocents, that since gun cames out with such high frequency, that we'd be hearing about a shocking number of those folks either shooting themselves or the innocents around them?

Back