testtest

FBI whoopsey daisey

ex13F

Master Class
After I read this article and others from different sites I thought how this could have turned out differently. I don't know about others but especially when I'm traveling, I sleep with a loaded ready pistol. This guy was snatched from his bed, cuffed and stuffed into the shower for interrogation. If this were me and somebody didn't get shot for kicking in my door along with myself being shot dead (unless newbs don't get ammo for training?) they would be changing the name on that hotel. An apology wouldn't cut it, PAY ME!

After I read this article and others from different sites I thought how this could have turned out differently. I don't know about others but especially when I'm traveling, I sleep with a loaded ready pistol. This guy was snatched from his bed, cuffed and stuffed into the shower for interrogation. If this were me and somebody didn't get shot for kicking in my door along with myself being shot dead (unless newbs don't get ammo for training?) they would be changing the name on that hotel. An apology wouldn't cut it, PAY ME!

I’d have the Justice Dept put me on a 7 day NFA stamp turn around time for life and a settlement. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you think local Boston PD 💩💩 their pants when they responded and walked into FBI and Spec Ops armed to the hilt in tac gear 🤣🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱😱

AB61ADE3-109C-4162-B6AF-14094C0D0B41.jpeg

so if the FBI agent training broke into the room un announced and got SHOT dead by innocent person
news would be all over screaming ban guns, because well ...you know

good thing, is the person they flucked over was a pilot so chances were darn good he was unarmed. and boston being the mecca of law abiding citizens...the odds of another room the person might have been locked and loaded and BOOM

he should sue the pants off the entire bunch of idiots
were the FBI going to waterboard the unsuspecting pilot ? stuffed, cuffed and stuck i a shower OMG

Well at least the Delta Pilot made out better than this poor guy:
well i can say on par with NEW MEXICO
i got detained for 4 days because a dumb police couldn't read difference with the number 7 and 11
not to mention then was accused of murdering some turd in sacramento because i had a strong resemblance of some guy they were looking for in some crime database
so much so, they were trying to extradite me to ca....WTF over
finally some dumb asss checked my cell phone and fingerprints..

been thinking about this all morning as i cleaned out safe.

did these "training" guys go in to a room they thought was another "trainee. playing bad guy"...with live rounds in the weapons?
if not and said SLEEPING guy woke up to a room full of probably dressed in dark clothing people and then SHOT them..what would be the response from "training guys"

then..what if the "training" guys had live rounds in weapons on a training mission....and same sleepy guy opened fire becasue hmmmm room full of dark clothed people are coming at him??? OR "training guys" had blanks and fired ??? OH SHIIIIITE
i can see the headlines, fbi agents gunned down by sleeping guy when they fired blanks at him OMG who the fluck is in charge? THE AG should be fired to
did they have a entry card key or break down the door? I bet they had a entry key or card...so the freaking guys should have known what room they were to really go to.

i sure hope this pilot gets 40 lbs of flesh from the FBI and DOD
this whole thing wreaks of full on BULL SHIIT from top down:mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

well, I shall continue... why is the DOD involved in this type of activity? I thought the were supposed to protect our shores from outside invaders, not the citizens within our country. It seems the local, state and FBI would be enough to handle this.

Back