testtest

Federal bill introduced to ban 'gas operated semiautomatic' firearms

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Here we go again now……they just never give up….

Can’t ban the gun so he attempts to ban how it functions. 🙄😵‍💫🤦‍♂️

I also received an email from the NRA-ILA on this, referencing the link below within the email.

Well, somebody come out with an all-electric…
Problem solved.
you are on to something, but with a small change
we need to spin the gas operating system as a climate friendly method vice any other method of operation since it uses a by product of rapid air expansion to safely actuate a device that removes any residue and leaves only partially warmed clean air as its end product
i bet every lefty would embrace it, as they have no idea to begin with

and congress needs to take back their power and ONLY they can write laws...not the ATF.

you are on to something, but with a small change
we need to spin the gas operating system as a climate friendly method vice any other method of operation since it uses a by product of rapid air expansion to safely actuate a device that removes any residue and leaves only partially warmed clean air as its end product
i bet every lefty would embrace it, as they have no idea to begin with

and congress needs to take back their power and ONLY they can write laws...not the ATF.
Don’t forget though: it must be produced by a carbon-reduced manufacturing facility
🙄

So, the Biden Admin is telling us to go green and stop using gas operated firearms and we should own lasers instead !!!

Yes … I want lasers !!!!

1701727094409.gif

Back