testtest

Federal monthly Ammo subscription, would you?

I shoot more or less according to the weather and the seasons. I also prefer to shop around, try new things, look for deals.
No.. Too much like the record of the month club. . . .Prices aren't discounted hardly at all, either.

I have been checking the Federal site for a while for 45ACP 185gr FMJSWC ammo, in the last month the price has gone up 12.5% on that load. It was $63.99/50 in October, in November it jumped to $71.99.

Inflation may raise the price of ammo over the next year, and likely shipping costs.
That may somewhat be offset by increased supply.
It seems like most common ammo has increased in supply in the last 3 months with Remington getting back into full production and several other ammo companies have increased production capacity.

If they could find a way to lower the prices enough so that the subscription price would be lower than the sale prices of the big box stores and cover their entire line, I would likely be on board with the idea. I really like their self defense rounds in 45ACP and 9mm. While I like Super Vel's .380s better, the right subscription program might move me to Federal.

Back