testtest

FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

It’s not just FedEx I had an order that made it to Chattanooga Tn which is where it is delivered to then my home town postoffice in Georgia. Then it went to Hawaii then 3 different places in California then back to Chattanooga and finally to me. And it only took 2 weeks to do all this.
 
I once had a shipment go missing. I don't recall which carrier was originally handling the shipment and which carrier I picked it up from. I was waiting for a delivery that never came. Much like @Old_Me, the seller sent a replacement order. Then one day I get a call from UPS saying they have a package for me that had been shipped via FedEx. (It may be the other way around as it was a long time ago and memory seems to be thinning these days). UPS said they had no idea as to how they came into posession of the package but I could pick it up from them. They got my phone number off of the shipping label. Till this very day I cannot imagine how the wrong company got the box or how it even got to the facility in the city where I live.
 
Back
Top