testtest

Feds Using Gun Purchases to Spy on Americans

this was on f ox news again yesterday
what was funny in my mind, was after jan 6 pelosi instigated so called insurrection riots.
that the DOJ flagged purchases from DICKS sporting goods

they dont sell firearms, as they went full on WOKE a few years back...prior to jan 6th fake event
wonder why yeti was not on the list...they hate firearms to.

anyway the key words were firearms, jan 6th, washington DC, trump, maga, etc
lets add in PELOSI and capitol police collusion and conspiracy ....bomb shoes, planes, whitehouse, easter bunny,

waiting on the black SUVS right now

then they went down some rabbit hole about obama surveilling all these conservative groups as well as all of our cell calls, and emails ....HMMM so did GW bush his predecessor

I believe Bibles were on that list also.
be warned.jpg

this was on f ox news again yesterday
what was funny in my mind, was after jan 6 pelosi instigated so called insurrection riots.
that the DOJ flagged purchases from DICKS sporting goods

they dont sell firearms, as they went full on WOKE a few years back...prior to jan 6th fake event
wonder why yeti was not on the list...they hate firearms to.

anyway the key words were firearms, jan 6th, washington DC, trump, maga, etc
lets add in PELOSI and capitol police collusion and conspiracy ....bomb shoes, planes, whitehouse, easter bunny,

waiting on the black SUVS right now

then they went down some rabbit hole about obama surveilling all these conservative groups as well as all of our cell calls, and emails ....HMMM so did GW bush his predecessor
in that list of companies, Brownells was in there. maybe any company that not necessarily sells firearms, but other gun related items, like ammo, parts, cleaning supplies, maybe even clothing with gun company names on them....etc,etc..??

in that list of companies, Brownells was in there. maybe any company that not necessarily sells firearms, but other gun related items, like ammo, parts, cleaning supplies, maybe even clothing with gun company names on them....etc,etc..??
oh and i forgot
and this seemed very PROFILE related
they also flagged purchases from Cabelas and Bass PRo shops
but somehow sports academy was left out?
very strange indeed

and yup clothing at some clothiers were not on list, which we all know tough briar resistant camo is a plus if your in the woods
bank of america was the company mentioned the most at freely giving up data to the DOJ with no warrant or just cause.

wonder about costumes shops that sell viking horn helmets :love:

Even if the feds flagged purchases from Cabelas and Bass PRo shops I'm not sure if purchasing handwarmers would reveal a lot. Another point, it's almost impossible for residents of DC to purchase a handgun and impossible for anyone else. If a person traveled from Texas to DC on Jan 6 it would not be possible to purchase and take possession of a handgun along the way. Being a resident of Virginia would be the only way I could purchase a firearm from a Bass Pro shop in northern Virginia. I'd be turned down in any other state. Probably the best source of information of who was in DC on Jan 6 is cell phone data. Besides, if you buy a firearm and fill out the 4473 form the feds already know that you bought a gun. I'm not sure of how much the bank data reveals other than a person was in the area at the time. I'd be interested to know if the feds have requested DMV photos of those whose records indicate they were in DC on that day. AI programs could run photo recognition to match faces of those who entered the capital building.

Even if the feds flagged purchases from Cabelas and Bass PRo shops I'm not sure if purchasing handwarmers would reveal a lot. Another point, it's almost impossible for residents of DC to purchase a handgun and impossible for anyone else. If a person traveled from Texas to DC on Jan 6 it would not be possible to purchase and take possession of a handgun along the way. Being a resident of Virginia would be the only way I could purchase a firearm from a Bass Pro shop in northern Virginia. I'd be turned down in any other state. Probably the best source of information of who was in DC on Jan 6 is cell phone data. Besides, if you buy a firearm and fill out the 4473 form the feds already know that you bought a gun. I'm not sure of how much the bank data reveals other than a person was in the area at the time. I'd be interested to know if the feds have requested DMV photos of those whose records indicate they were in DC on that day. AI programs could run photo recognition to match faces of those who entered the capital building.
no they dont want to search dmv photos...it might reveal the protestors were actual FBI or capitol police or others part of the fake coup

the news said similar about socks, fishing poles, bait life jackets etc ...it was pretty funny
the hand gun into dc is really a great observation...darn sure arent going to BUY and fly along the way
which makes the truth even more believable that is was an inside job

from what i gather from the video, once you buy a handgun, or ammo, or maybe even an optic, using your credit card, at any one of those marked places, they profile you on ALL other purchases you make with that card. from there they start a file on you, and track your spending habits.

this is why cash is best.

for me personally..??

i could give a flip..sooner or later i'll either be in a walker or wheelchair, it'll be a slow speed chase

Not that I particularly trust this source, but it was the first one I could find. I remember clearly hearing that this program had been abandoned. Due certainly to negative press and customer backlash. If it turns out they implemented this without telling consumers there would be hell to pay legally. So I am guessing this plan was in fact abandoned.

Not that I particularly trust this source, but it was the first one I could find. I remember clearly hearing that this program had been abandoned. Due certainly to negative press and customer backlash. If it turns out they implemented this without telling consumers there would be hell to pay legally. So I am guessing this plan was in fact abandoned.

my credit union does not partake in warrant less information
they sent us letters to make sure we knew how strongly they were protecting our info

but hey ..you just never know anymore

Back