testtest

Feeling a tad peaked this morning. . .

Mr.W.

Professional
Founding Member
Yesterday, twelve-noon, I updated my Covid shots with the most current serum. Previously, save a sore deltoid, I had no difficulties. This injection has my head throbbing, along with strange body aches to compliment the sore shoulder. The symptoms definitely surprised me!

I got sucked in and took the jab about 2 years ago or when it came out. crap liked to killed me. my whole left side went numb. i will NEVER take another one of those poison jabs. they don't work anyway.

A lot of people get the same symptoms you have after it. They need to stop calling it a vaccine cause it is not one. it does not prevent you from getting covid.

My doctor, my wife's doctor and the doctor I train with on the range all recommend not getting any more covid shots. Just sayin'.

I got the 2 Pfizers in the beginning because my work made it very difficult not to. I have not felt right since. My wife on the other hand got her 2 ( long before I was forced to) and at least 2 boosters. She stopped getting them over a year ago. There is no point in getting covid boosters anymore.

Both my parents ( over 80 and with health issues) got covid very near the beginning of the dempanic and were sick for a couple weeks and took a couple months to fully recover. Both have refused any shots and both are as fine as you can be at 80 and 83 years old.

well i dunno what to say, here in my house, we got all 3 shots.

no side effects for either me or the Mrs.

i do at times however, wake up during the night, like this, and the Mrs just rolls over and goes back to sleep...

4beeccabf8e84a03a4593cb3ef57d191.jpg

Right. I'm already feeling better. I've done a load of dishes, and am awaiting the dryer to complete my second laundry load. Light chores, but I've always felt if you can get up and keep moving, chances are you'll mend much sooner.
that's funny, when i wake up the wife says.."oh you're up"?

and i say "yeah".......

she then says, 5hit, i thought you were dead"........

Yesterday, twelve-noon, I updated my Covid shots with the most current serum. Previously, save a sore deltoid, I had no difficulties. This injection has my head throbbing, along with strange body aches to compliment the sore shoulder. The symptoms definitely surprised me!
I have had, um...four jabs I think. Moderna. Work made it extremely difficult not to. Got the first two for free at Grand Forks AFB. The first three were fine. The last one kicked my butt...sore arm, flu like symptoms, extreme fatigue. We get free flu shots at work every year, so it will be interesting to see whether we get a mixed bag of goodies in it. I usually get it, as the doc recommends people of my age do, but we'll see. I never even had a flu shot before 2014 and I was never going to, but because I my immigration physical took place during flu season, I was forced to. After I got here I had a bout with the A strain, so I get the freebie yearly.

Happy to hear you're feeling better. :)

I didnt get those covid shots but did and always done the annual flu dose. Last season it did the recommended +65 double dose flu shot. Shot site in the deltoid hurt for days and black & blue too, I’ll attribute that pain to muscle loss (less muscle…did they jab the bone?) as these pains started showing up more so in the past couple years.

Ever since the inception of the covid shot mandates my doctor never recommended or even mentioned getting one. He’s an old timer too. I have no interest in a covid vax so I’m not going to get one or question those decisions when I go in for my annual physical and flu shot this October.

Based on all the vitals being within specifications for age, routine vaccinations regiment for ailments are available besides flu and covid. The shingles, pneumococcal vaccines even a tetanus boost are being promoted by television ads. My doc didn’t recommend these either. I did get a tetanus booster since I still

As for headaches afterwards a vaccination, none. But in that case I’d wonder if blood pressure was affected or reaction with other medications. But the science is that a vaccine is reacting and stimulating the immune system to create antibodies. Not sure if that’s on the side effect list.
After a certain age, a blood pressure monitor is a good addition to the medicine cabinet anyway.

So even if there are major underlying factors or not, the medical opinion is still a roll of the dice. Once a doctor told me “it’s science and it affects everything differently“.

Thinking about routine medical maintenance, the way some medical groups pushing vaccination, scans, testing and some do not, it’s like taking the car in for a 15 min. oil change and coming out with a new battery and four tires.

I have had, um...four jabs I think. Moderna. Work made it extremely difficult not to. Got the first two for free at Grand Forks AFB. The first three were fine. The last one kicked my butt...sore arm, flu like symptoms, extreme fatigue. We get free flu shots at work every year, so it will be interesting to see whether we get a mixed bag of goodies in it. I usually get it, as the doc recommends people of my age do, but we'll see. I never even had a flu shot before 2014 and I was never going to, but because I my immigration physical took place during flu season, I was forced to. After I got here I had a bout with the A strain, so I get the freebie yearly.

Happy to hear you're feeling better. :)
Our history is ridiculously similar! My decisions on how to navigate this "quagmire" have also not been willy-nilly. My physicians tipped the scales to continue shots for me, really. I will share one more detail. My previous shot was last May. My wife and I tested + July first. I've truly had colds and influenza that were much worse, symptom-wise. I can't help but feel positive about Moderna after that. I must say that aided my final decision. Sorry so long. Thank you kindly for the wishes, and to you as well!

Our history is ridiculously similar! My decisions on how to navigate this "quagmire" have also not been willy-nilly. My physicians tipped the scales to continue shots for me, really. I will share one more detail. My previous shot was last May. My wife and I tested + July first. I've truly had colds and influenza that were much worse, symptom-wise. I can't help but feel positive about Moderna after that. I must say that aided my final decision. Sorry so long. Thank you kindly for the wishes, and to you as well!
I haven't ever tested positive, but I only ever was tested twice (both times a requirement to enter Canada to visit relatives). I could very well have had it as I have had colds, but I don't bother with testing every time I feel sick. The protocol for that at work was ridiculous. I just call in, usually for just one day as opposed to the one week, then TEST, TEST,TEST. So glad that ridiculousness is over, for now, anyway).

Some reports indicate getting boosters & repeated boosters actually reduce your immunity, plus they don't last more than 30-60 days.

The folks I know that got boosters had after-effects.

After having Covid in March 2020, and then the two Pfizer's in April 2021 (The Pfizer' shots gave me an neuropathy after-effect) I'm not going anywhere near the boosters.

The vast majority of deaths were treatable by other means. But that didn't make $$ for big Pharma/Med.

Everyone has to make their own choices.

My .02

Hope you bounce back.

BTW - I'm not anti-vax since I get an annual flu shot, plus the pneumonia vaccines & shingles, plus all the others except the encephalitis one.

Back