testtest

Feral packs of humans

HayesGreener

Hellcat
A father in MD was beaten to death by a pack of MIDDLE SCHOOLERS who were brought to his house by adults, to continue a fight that started with the victim's son at school. If there was ever a reason to have a firearm handy, this is it.

The pendulum of justice needs to swing back to crush this kind of savage behavior. Rampaging packs of feral teens are intolerable in a civilized society. I have grandchildren of this age and it infuriates me that such predators are prowling the halls of American schools.

Rant off

A father in MD was beaten to death by a pack of MIDDLE SCHOOLERS who were brought to his house by adults, to continue a fight that started with the victim's son at school. If there was ever a reason to have a firearm handy, this is it.

The pendulum of justice needs to swing back to crush this kind of savage behavior. Rampaging packs of feral teens are intolerable in a civilized society. I have grandchildren of this age and it infuriates me that such predators are prowling the halls of American schools.

Rant off
let's all get up and applaud the far left for such atrocities......

oscars-standing-ovation.gif

As long as " A certain demographic" is controlling the "Deep state" and allowing bureacratic agencies to create law at the behest of the executive branch it's only going to get worse. These sort of things will be brushed aside, nothing to see, move along, while the media fixates on the foreign born ( Indian) white supremacist who was going to take out the white house armed with only a U-Haul truck and a Nazi flag, or the Latino white supremacist who shot some people with an evil, scary black rifle. Meanwhile the FBI is sending internal memos to look out for signs of domestic terrorists which include pro 2A signs/stickers, NRA stickers, Gadsden flags, FJB paraphanalia, disagreeing with DEI curriculum at school board meetings, etc.. I'd like to blame this soley on the left, but the fact is the politicians on the other side of the aisle are letting it happen. If something isn't done post haste to reign in the FBI, the CIA, the DEA, the EPA, the ATF and all these other alphabet agencies who think they can create law and prosecute political enemies there is nothing that can be done to stop it. Voting won't do it.

The pendulum will swing back to order, the only question is how it will get there. There must be a tipping point. My fear is that vigilantism and warlords will send us spiraling into extreme chaos. That's when the dictators step in. We are a nation of laws and we have to operate within the boundaries of the law. Every cop who worked the streets knows who the ne'er do wells are and what to do about them. I am confident that LE and prosecutors can reign this in, if they have the political backing and will to do so.

Every community gets precisely the quality of law enforcement they deserve.

The pendulum will swing back to order, the only question is how it will get there. There must be a tipping point. My fear is that vigilantism and warlords will send us spiraling into extreme chaos. That's when the dictators step in. We are a nation of laws and we have to operate within the boundaries of the law. Every cop who worked the streets knows who the ne'er do wells are and what to do about them. I am confident that LE and prosecutors can reign this in, if they have the political backing and will to do so.

Every community gets precisely the quality of law enforcement they deserve.
I'm not worried about that where I live. Our sheriff and county PD is great. Even in STL, where I work, it's getting better. Of course the state had to step in and depose the Circuit Attorney ( Soros appointed Kim Gardner). I know a whole lot of St. Louis city cops and they are good guys. But every department is only as good as the people in charge of it allows them to be. And ultimately they will all bow to the feds. If the feds are allowed to run the show, all those cops will fall in line or be replaced. As pro 2A and pro personal freedom as my state is ( and yours) if the feds say to confiscate everyone's semi automatic rifles a good percentage of them will start going door to door to get them.

Florida is a law and order state with law and order LEO's and prosecutors, and a law and order governor, but we still have some liberals, many of them emigrees from the communist states, who want to drag the state in the opposite direction. The logic is baffling-evil persists and grows when tolerated.

Societies cannot survive without order, and that starts with controlling your children. It is a tough issue. Societal mores based upon Judeo-Christian values of the last century have lost influence. I blame much of it on multiculturalism and media influences. So what do we do now?

I saw a video last year that showed a young child ( African-American ) , maybe 5 years old , who was using the Fxxx you phrase on a police officer and would hit this officer every so often.

I don't remember if the officers were there for one of the childs parents or if it was a neighbor . What should have been done , IMHO , was to have found the childs parent (s) and told them to stop this childs actions or be arrested for assualt.

This child had to be taught to act like this to the police , therefor the parent and/or family members had to do the teaching and encouraging such behavior.

Here is the whole story telling about what took place ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icers-try-execute-warrant-murder-suspect.html

It is so sad to know that children are being raised like this.

I saw a video last year that showed a young child ( African-American ) , maybe 5 years old , who was using the Fxxx you phrase on a police officer and would hit this officer every so often.

I don't remember if the officers were there for one of the childs parents or if it was a neighbor . What should have been done , IMHO , was to have found the childs parent (s) and told them to stop this childs actions or be arrested for assualt.

This child had to be taught to act like this to the police , therefor the parent and/or family members had to do the teaching and encouraging such behavior.

Here is the whole story telling about what took place ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icers-try-execute-warrant-murder-suspect.html

It is so sad to know that children are being raised like this.
That child is a lost soul. He will spend his life in and out of institutions until someone kills him. There is no salvaging a child who has been programmed with such hate at his age.

My wife has been a middle school teacher going on 23 years.
Last week they had a massive fight break out at the buses with a group of kids. It escalated quickly with 2 parents getting out of the car’s, initially instigating , then actually participating, throwing punches, pulling hair and kicking.
She said it the worst thing she had seen in her entire teaching career.
It’s hard to paint without using a wide brush, but folks are losing their minds.

I
My wife has been a middle school teacher going on 23 years.
Last week they had a massive fight break out at the buses with a group of kids. It escalated quickly with 2 parents getting out of the car’s, initially instigating , then actually participating, throwing punches, pulling hair and kicking.
She said it the worst thing she had seen in her entire teaching career.
It’s hard to paint without using a wide brush, but folks are losing their minds.
I Wager the participants are the products of a violent subculture

I don’t know but I have my own general thoughts.
I think we’re seeing the manifestation of a generation that has been brought up with little or no accountability. Using the old man cliché “when I was growing up…..”
My Dad, mom and grandma did in fact tear my a## up when I misbehaved or did something wrong. The principal had the authority to paddle and schools actually held students accountable as well.

Fatherless homes, no positive male role models, children experiencing no consequences for bad behavior, decaying or non existent, or negative cultural values, violent entertainment models, promoting narcissism, drugs, gangs, untreated mental health problems, elected officials promoting identity politics, the list goes on. The forces are many and complex. But nothing changes until we put our foot down.

I don’t know but I have my own general thoughts.
I think we’re seeing the manifestation of a generation that has been brought up with little or no accountability. Using the old man cliché “when I was growing up…..”
My Dad, mom and grandma did in fact tear my a## up when I misbehaved or did something wrong. The principal had the authority to paddle and schools actually held students accountable as well.
so true.jpg

Back