testtest

finally finished the Bullseye

Old_Me

Ronin
yup, earlier today, i started reloading some 45 ACP.

i want my stock count to get back up to 2,000 rds.

i still have like 300-400 more to go

i ran out of the Bullseye, finally. there was just enough in the hopper to get some rounds done, and logged that into the book.

tomorrow (gonna be a rainy day again), i will start the new container of Titegroup, adjust the powder drop, and weigh several cases until perfect.

that's for the Dillon which does the 45's.

the Lee has been empty for a long time now, and sometime soon, will get the Titegroup as well for my 9mm's to be reloaded.

felt good to get back to reloading, (been since November), usually i balk at the thought of getting it all ready, putting the batteries in the scale, and caliper, and giving the shell casings a quick shot of Hornady's "one shot" lube, counting out shell casings, bullets,... but this morning when i got back from doing my errands, driving, and walking in the stupid rain, then mist, then cold, i said screw it, imma gonna do some reloadin'..........

iffin' i can't work the garden, or do some touch up painting, i might as well be more productive...... :LOL:

yup, earlier today, i started reloading some 45 ACP.

i want my stock count to get back up to 2,000 rds.

i still have like 300-400 more to go

i ran out of the Bullseye, finally. there was just enough in the hopper to get some rounds done, and logged that into the book.

tomorrow (gonna be a rainy day again), i will start the new container of Titegroup, adjust the powder drop, and weigh several cases until perfect.

that's for the Dillon which does the 45's.

the Lee has been empty for a long time now, and sometime soon, will get the Titegroup as well for my 9mm's to be reloaded.

felt good to get back to reloading, (been since November), usually i balk at the thought of getting it all ready, putting the batteries in the scale, and caliper, and giving the shell casings a quick shot of Hornady's "one shot" lube, counting out shell casings, bullets,... but this morning when i got back from doing my errands, driving, and walking in the stupid rain, then mist, then cold, i said screw it, imma gonna do some reloadin'..........

iffin' i can't work the garden, or do some touch up painting, i might as well be more productive...... :LOL:
You ever try Win231, if they even still make it, I used it for .45 and .38spec

got the Dillon loaded up and tuned to 4.5 grains of drop for the 45 ACP, the Lee Book and the Lyman book were close in specs to the starting charge. one book said 4.5, the other said 4.4..

started and finished 150 rounds, then lunchtime hit, then after i started to plunk test, i had to go back up to the house, cuz a severe nap came over me.

i woke up like 20 minutes ago.

now, i am baking tonight's dinner, tuna casserole, and i still cannot wake up, and yet, i also have to make more ammo, and clean up....

dang.........life's a beech................

i had like enough of the Bullseye, to finish reloading 23 rounds of 45 ACP.

i made it just past my reloaded count to 2,100 rounds, + the 23 but that'll be going out to the range come monday, along with 1 box of the Titegroup reloaded to see how that performs.

(i like a count of 2,00 rounds on hand)

question for those of you with a dillon press (i have the 550c), why is it that sometimes, a primer will come out of the blast tube, and land in the primer cup, on it's side, rather than flat into the cup..??

and why sometimes, it WILL land in the primer cup, but not be properly seated in that cup, before you prime the case..??

(sorta cockeyed in the cup)

sorry, i have no pics.

Back