testtest

Finally Found .380 Ammo

wmg1299

Professional
Stayed up for the election and can't sleep. The good news is that Bass Pro has 200 round Winchester Range Packs of .380 in-stock on their website for $79.99. I don't know who else is up, but the ammo will probably be gone by morning. It's the only good part of the night so far.

By pre-COVID standards it is high. Ammoseek.com has prices for brass-cased .380 hovering around $0.70 per round on the low end. The biggest advantage of Bass Pro is the free shipping for orders over $49. I'm not sure anyone can beat $0.40 per round shipped, but I do miss the days of $15 boxes.

I'm hoping I got lucky on this one. I've had several orders cancelled in the past, or have added things to my cart only to receive a message that, "there is insufficient inventory to fill your order" after completing the checkout process. This time I received a confirmation and a shipping notice from FedEx. I suspect that their system updates around midnight (I can't tell which time zone) because I was able to order Winchester Range Boxes of 5.56 on another day around the same time, and just received notification that the order has arrived at the store.

They're prices aren't pre-COVID good, but they are much more reasonable than other online sellers and they give free shipping for most orders over $49. They offer free store pickup, or $20 shipping, for bulk ammo purchases. It took me a couple orders to figure out that if you order 4 or 5 range boxes they charge the $20, but if you place several orders for two boxes each, you get the free shipping on each order. If you're a night owl, it might be worth checking out.

Back