testtest

Finally found my Ronin!!

Well I did get everyone’s attention shooting that fireball down the indoor range lane. Loved hearing “what the he11 was that?!” With RO informing “a 50AE DE” 😂😂
yeah, me too. i told the RO that i was about to shoot a cannon......his only response to me was..."it's a shooting range".....lol

sucker made the floor vibrate......lol......

Well I did get everyone’s attention shooting that fireball down the indoor range lane. Loved hearing “what the he11 was that?!” With RO informing “a 50AE DE” 😂😂
1622924703488.gif

Big Budda Boom…..

I also had the big 50AE in a brushed chrome finish, big fireball when firing, but my Ruger Alaskan in .454casull had a fireball also with full power loads.
Yeah, I also have a Ruger Super Redhawk in 454 casull. The one indoor range wouldn't allow shooting it there, so I had to do it at my outdoor range. Didn't really see any fireball, since the recoil and shock-wave was enough to discombobulate me 😧🤯o_O 😁

Yeah, I also have a Ruger Super Redhawk in 454 casull. The one indoor range wouldn't allow shooting it there, so I had to do it at my outdoor range. Didn't really see any fireball, since the recoil and shock-wave was enough to discombobulate me 😧🤯o_O 😁
some guns are just plain fun, even if we dislocate our shoulder(s)

So, I took it out to the range today finally. 2 mags of the Hornady Critical Duty 220gr +P, and 2 mags of Speer Gold Dot 230gr JHP. Ran flawlessly. Shot another 100 rounds of Winchester white box 230gr FMJ.

All I can say is... WOW. What a pure F*ckin DELIGHT to shoot. Actually made me look like I can shoot accurately ;).
Gorgeous gun, shoots incredibly. Broke in really fast. Just stripped and cleaned it again. Smooth as butter.

Think my 365XL is gonna be taking a leave of absence for awhile.

I didn’t think you’d be disappointed deuce! Glad it all worked out. They hit a winning combination, for sure.
What do u use for cleaning?
And btw, what’d the g/f think ??

I didn’t think you’d be disappointed deuce! Glad it all worked out. They hit a winning combination, for sure.
What do u use for cleaning?
And btw, what’d the g/f think ??

Both times I stripped and cleaned it I was at my friend's house, who owns a few 1911's so he helped walk me through it. I used his stuff which was Break-Free CLP. I use Lucas CLP for my handguns at home, and Hoppes on my rifles. (No Particular reason why I use different stuff for rifles vs handguns, I just was gifted a "Rifle Cleaning Kit" from Hoppes so that's what I use).

The g/f knows about it, but I may or may not have fibbed slightly about how I acquired it. She thinks I traded some higher end ammo and some accessories for it. Let's leave it at that. :censored:

Both times I stripped and cleaned it I was at my friend's house, who owns a few 1911's so he helped walk me through it. I used his stuff which was Break-Free CLP. I use Lucas CLP for my handguns at home, and Hoppes on my rifles. (No Particular reason why I use different stuff for rifles vs handguns, I just was gifted a "Rifle Cleaning Kit" from Hoppes so that's what I use).

The g/f knows about it, but I may or may not have fibbed slightly about how I acquired it. She thinks I traded some higher end ammo and some accessories for it. Let's leave it at that. :censored:
Yep, I was going to recommend Lucas products ; my Ronin cleans & shines up perfect with their stuff. Good oil.

Back