testtest

finally got the reload benches re sorted out

powerboatr

Professional
i had the square deal up on the high bench( it holds all the stuff to make the fun stuff, but it was taking a toll on my back, sitting in a tall chair at full extension and wobbly
so i moved it down to the re-purposed skill saw table that i put a heavy 2x6 table on. this morning i finished the bright paint color on the table to help old eyes see stuff like primers, powder etc .. now i feel i am back in the corner again (y)

Attachments

• load tables (1).jpg
    load tables (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • load tables (2).jpg
    load tables (2).jpg
    891.7 KB · Views: 73
  • load tables (3).jpg
    load tables (3).jpg
    920.2 KB · Views: 75
dillion square deal B reloader its the pistol cartridge reloading progressive, uses dillion dies , great little machine imo
How long have you had it? My 1st press, progressive or not was a 550 bought in '84. I still have it and bought 2nd 1. This way I have 1 formally primer and 1 for large primers.

i bought my square deal in the mid 1980's and am still using it for 9, 38/357 and 45 acp and it has loaded over 50k rounds. its a fantastic loader

How long have you had it? My 1st press, progressive or not was a 550 bought in '84. I still have it and bought 2nd 1. This way I have 1 formally primer and 1 for large primers.
i bought this one new around 2007 early 2008 iirc
its ran a tad over 22k rounds of 380, 45 and 9 mm combined, most of which has been 45, followed by 9mm, the 380 i have run less than 2500 through, as i dont shoot it very much, no reason why??
last year i ordered the "overhaul kit" from dillion and replace a few small items that had some wear...but it was not the BIG stuff as they were still perfect.
it gets vacuumed and wiped down after each use and all my calibers i have tool heads set up so its a faster swap out and ready to go.

Back