testtest

finally, some great news

Old_Me

Ronin
i spoke of this many weeks ago in fact, @Bassbob chimed in something like, "Missouri to the rescue", or something like that.

i am on a medication to stop the forming of kidney stones.

Potassium Citrate

i have to take 2 in the AM, and 2 in the PM...so the prescription was originally written for 360 tablets, for 90 days.

the co-pay was ZERO

then Medicare in thier infinite wisdom, "decided" to move it to a higher Tier, making this medicine cost me $180.

i said, BS, i just ain't gonna pay that.

i tried searching for help, even the drug maker, and was told, "We don't have any discounts", but they put me in touch with a few alternative ways to get it.

one was OutreachRx, out of Missouri

went thru the menu with the gal, and i was already previously in the system from back then.

i am all set. the price from them way back then, was $140..........

it is now...........$9.00.........!!!!

up until now, my doctor knew of this, told me to take just 1 tablet a day, and drink Crystal Lite Lemonade, since that has Potassium Citrate.

but now, my meds are running low, and the price was lowered as well......

finally some great news on the cost of my meds.....

anyone else on meds, and need an alternative to costs, OutreachRx, may be of some help, just be prepaid to be on hold for a bit.

but "pre-fill" out the application form, to get you into the system

here is the original thread....

with @Bassbob response.....

"Missouri comes through for the win. Great news OM. :)"

Glad things are working out for you. Bleeping Medicare. Thanks for sharing, good info to know.
Pre covid I used to defend pharma. I didn't always like what was going on but they are a business, and I am very pro-business. Post covid, if a Pharma CEO was on fire the only thing, I would do is light a cigarette of him, stand back and watch the show. They "give away" meds, provide low cost to other countries, all at the U.S. taxpayers' expense, and "full" (I'll bet more but can't prove it) price to the working American. :mad:
The rest of the world can take a flying screw in a rolling donut.
American First.

i spoke of this many weeks ago in fact, @Bassbob chimed in something like, "Missouri to the rescue", or something like that.

i am on a medication to stop the forming of kidney stones.

Potassium Citrate

i have to take 2 in the AM, and 2 in the PM...so the prescription was originally written for 360 tablets, for 90 days.

the co-pay was ZERO

then Medicare in thier infinite wisdom, "decided" to move it to a higher Tier, making this medicine cost me $180.

i said, BS, i just ain't gonna pay that.

i tried searching for help, even the drug maker, and was told, "We don't have any discounts", but they put me in touch with a few alternative ways to get it.

one was OutreachRx, out of Missouri

went thru the menu with the gal, and i was already previously in the system from back then.

i am all set. the price from them way back then, was $140..........

it is now...........$9.00.........!!!!

up until now, my doctor knew of this, told me to take just 1 tablet a day, and drink Crystal Lite Lemonade, since that has Potassium Citrate.

but now, my meds are running low, and the price was lowered as well......

finally some great news on the cost of my meds.....

anyone else on meds, and need an alternative to costs, OutreachRx, may be of some help, just be prepaid to be on hold for a bit.

but "pre-fill" out the application form, to get you into the system
Glad to hear the good news, even if the side effects are sleepiness, wild mood swings and occasional frog related hallucinations.

here is the original thread....

with @Bassbob response.....

I'm glad it all worked out for you OM.

what gets me, is that a very high percentage of many medications these days, are made in India...

and also, if you read the headlines, many times, there are recalls, as the Indian labs, are using ingredients that cause or have known to be a cause of cancer.....

yet, the pharmaceutical companies that import these meds, are still making huge profits, from low paying labor and lower overall costs doing business in India.

i'll be highly interested in what country this script of mine is made in.

and by the way, it makes no difference what pharmacy anyone uses, they all get thier supplies from USA medical distributors.

Back