testtest

Finally!

Th@tGuy

Elite
Finally got my hands on a CZ 75 yesterday and man was I excited to get it. Just so happened to be the last one of its variant in the store, Clyde’s Armory, one of the many LGS’s in my city. And the best part about it is that if your LE/Mil (active or retired) they had it on a discounted price specifically for you. It was between this model and a P01 but I decided to go with my model which is the PCR, even though the P01 was cheaper. The feel is great the finish is immaculate, and the overall look is beautiful. I even sold my Kimber Custom LW to buy a holster, some grips, and best of all a heck of a lot of ammo (most of it defensive), figured I got one 1911 so I didn’t need the Kimber anymore. It’s not even a second thought in my mind that it’s gone. Finally got some rounds in and it’s fantastic! Yeah I don’t think I’ll carry the Mil-Spec, or the Glocks anymore for now, holster will be delivered tomorrow and it’s leather of course, a classic style for a classic pistol. Anyways I attached some pics, it’s cleaned, lubed, and ready to go. Y’all be safe out there!

Attachments

• 438FDA38-F2B6-4305-9912-B25F76DE6633.jpeg
    438FDA38-F2B6-4305-9912-B25F76DE6633.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
  • 5C33DAE7-56D6-4613-87A2-CE928D0A7F1C.jpeg
    5C33DAE7-56D6-4613-87A2-CE928D0A7F1C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
  • 4B811BFE-3C28-4624-B099-F5F2FB14BE07.jpeg
    4B811BFE-3C28-4624-B099-F5F2FB14BE07.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
  • 02DC5739-6975-45B4-8191-3BF9A86971A1.jpeg
    02DC5739-6975-45B4-8191-3BF9A86971A1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
Finally got my hands on a CZ 75 yesterday and man was I excited to get it. Just so happened to be the last one of its variant in the store, Clyde’s Armory, one of the many LGS’s in my city. And the best part about it is that if your LE/Mil (active or retired) they had it on a discounted price specifically for you. It was between this model and a P01 but I decided to go with my model which is the PCR, even though the P01 was cheaper. The feel is great the finish is immaculate, and the overall look is beautiful. I even sold my Kimber Custom LW to buy a holster, some grips, and best of all a heck of a lot of ammo (most of it defensive), figured I got one 1911 so I didn’t need the Kimber anymore. It’s not even a second thought in my mind that it’s gone. Finally got some rounds in and it’s fantastic! Yeah I don’t think I’ll carry the Mil-Spec, or the Glocks anymore for now, holster will be delivered tomorrow and it’s leather of course, a classic style for a classic pistol. Anyways I attached some pics, it’s cleaned, lubed, and ready to go. Y’all be safe out there!
i have the CZ 75 B myself. and it's flawless. you will not be disappointed with the CZ brand.

I put them up there with 1911s as far as a classic standpoint. 1911s are number 1 and CZs are 2, that’s just my opinion.
i bought mine in the very early part of 2020 (Feb 2020 in fact), months before the crap hit the fan, and the panic buying of guns and ammo hit.

mine was built in 2017 (but was of course, sitting in a warehouse till i bought it.

i only have as of now, just slightly under 2,000 rounds. so as you can see, in the amount of time that i have owned it, not too many rounds thru it. i have bought a new recoil springs, and trigger springs, and firing pin retaining roll pins from Cajun Gun Works, a MAJOR, CZ parts supplier/customizing company.

the reason for buying some of those parts now, is to have them on hand and not have to see, "out of stock" when i need them. (CZ DOES have a recommended replacement interval, on some of those springs, i cannot recall it right now)

also, CZ....although does not forbid dry firing, the firing pin, retaining roll pins, are known to crush, if one is constantly dry firing, which i NEVER do, i use snap caps.

there are many pics online of crushed roll pins. and many times, if they crush, a trip to the gunsmith or CZ in needed.

but they are very easy to replace, BEFORE they crush. i am not certain if your CZ has this same firing pin, roll pin retainer. all i do to check on the roll pin, is to hold the gun up to the light, and if the light shines thru, the roll pin is ok. any thing other than a clear view thru it..?? time to change it out.

NOTE, i just re-checked your pics, yours DOES HAVE the very same firing pin, roll pin retainer...!!!! (just under the rear sight)

all those replacement parts are CHEAP too.

i also replaced the plastic grips, with factory CZ rubber ones.

mine....

1651140062833.png

Back