testtest

Finding work.

Congrats on your new job @Keystone19250. That's very good to hear.

I'm in The radiology field. I have been furloughed for going on 6 weeks. "They" are going to re-access the situation sometime in June. My guess is they will let me go at that time. This is all becasue of elective procedures being cancelled and numbers aren't there. It will turn around eventually, but I don't think they will "wait" for it to do so.
I hope the best for you my friend.

Only when I’m home eating KFC. 😁😬🤣
1590099185827.gif

Congrats on your new job @Keystone19250. That's very good to hear.

I'm in The radiology field. I have been furloughed for going on 6 weeks. "They" are going to re-access the situation sometime in June. My guess is they will let me go at that time. This is all becasue of elective procedures being cancelled and numbers aren't there. It will turn around eventually, but I don't think they will "wait" for it to do so.
I'm sorry to hear that jmcd. Perhaps Mass. will reopen like Pa. has started to, and have separate hospitals & medical centers segregated, (where one is covid19 only and others covid19 free, for patients requiring elective surgeries and non covid19 ailments). They are starting to do elective surgeries here in my State, and I assume they've brought back people that were temporary let go. In any case, I wish you luck and hope you are able to get back to work soon jmcd.

I'm sorry to hear that jmcd. Perhaps Mass. will reopen like Pa. has started to, and have separate hospitals & medical centers segregated, (where one is covid19 only and others covid19 free, for patients requiring elective surgeries and non covid19 ailments). They are starting to do elective surgeries here in my State, and I assume they've brought back people that were temporary let go. In any case, I wish you luck and hope you are able to get back to work soon jmcd.
Thanks @BET7. Going back to work would be good. I have learned that the "honey do list" really is endless.

Back