testtest

Firearm Art And Furniture

BobM

Hellcat
Every once in a while when searching for something else, come across something unique in design. Some of it's art and furniture designed with firearms and other items usually considered weapons. There are countless floor and table lamps out there made from rifles. They're all usually very fascinating and interesting one of a kind designs. Some pretty wild stuff! Some examples are posted below:
ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Machine gun and shotgun lamp

Amazing sculptures and furniture made out of recycled ...
F13DM0273 VAF1031 Ching Lea Yee va1C: Week 6: Furniture ...
Furniture Weapon Art | Coolest Gadgets
Creative Chairs from Odd Materials
Coolest ART EVER CREATED!
Weaponized Furniture: Weapons of Mass Destruction Turned ...
Furniture made of guns by Mozambican designer Gonçalo Mabunda
Goncalo Mabunda furniture made from guns
Goncalo Mabunda Upcycles Weapons of the Mozambique Civil ...
Chair made out of gold-plated AK-47s / Boing Boing
11 best UTV Builds images on Pinterest | Atvs, Cars and Atv

Every once in a while when searching for something else, come across something unique in design. Some of it's art and furniture designed with firearms and other items usually considered weapons. There are countless floor and table lamps out there made from rifles. They're all usually very fascinating and interesting one of a kind designs. Some pretty wild stuff! Some examples are posted below:
ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Machine gun and shotgun lamp

Amazing sculptures and furniture made out of recycled ...
Furniture Weapon Art | Coolest Gadgets
Creative Chairs from Odd Materials
Coolest ART EVER CREATED!
Weaponized Furniture: Weapons of Mass Destruction Turned ...
Furniture made of guns by Mozambican designer Gonçalo Mabunda
Goncalo Mabunda furniture made from guns
Goncalo Mabunda Upcycles Weapons of the Mozambique Civil ...
Chair made out of gold-plated AK-47s / Boing Boing
11 best UTV Builds images on Pinterest | Atvs, Cars and Atv
Are those from the buy back era?

TEXASforLIFE
Yup, some is and can be pretty comical and hilarious. Have laughed at quite a few! Some left a lot to be desired artistically, functionally and thought to myself "What a waste." But, they were all interesting to look at and appreciate.

I bought this ridiculously long, ridiculously expensive, totally bad ass, cherry wood dining room table that has 3 leaves. I had to buy 10 matching chairs except they only had 9 when I bought it so I got 9. I told the wife I wanted a chair like Dracula or a king would sit in for myself at the head of the table. I actually found the perfect chair. It was a high backed black leather job with very detailed arms and feet. It's an awesome chair. It's also $1700. I told my wife I would accept the first chair in Bob's opening post as a substitute. She told me to F off. :ROFLMAO:

The thing that makes this table ridiculous is that with all the leaves in it there's almost no room left to walk around it in the dining room. lol

It's her own fault. I wanted this distressed, Victorian table that literally looked like something out of a Vampire board meeting or something, but she wouldn't let me buy it. It cost as much as a car. So I did what any self respecting man would do. Bought a very dark, very long, very elaborate table that only cost as much as 2 motorcycles.

I bought this ridiculously long,, ridiculously expensive, totally bad ass, cherry wood dining room table that has 3 leaves. I had to buy 10 matching chairs except they only had 9 when I bought it so I got 9. I told the wife I wanted a chair like Dracula or a king would sit in for myself at the head of the table. I actually found the perfect chair. It was a high backed black leather job with very detailed arms and feet. It's an awesome chair. It's also $1700. I told my wife I would accept the first chair in Bob's opening post as a substitute. She told me to F off. :ROFLMAO:
What's her problem? Seems like a pretty fair trade off to me !!! ;) (y)(y)(y)

Oh yeh, I remember now ...... she's the blond with that 'Evil' eye isn't she? In that case I won't be saying anymore about her being unreasonable. Uh huh !!! ;) ;);)(y)(y)(y)

Indeed. And to make matters worse she is highly intelligent. As in she was a member of Mensa when she was 6 or 7 years old, seriously. At the time she was the youngest member in the state of Missouri. So it is definitely a balancing act. I mean I am fairly well read, adequately educated and generally make smart decisions, but she manages to make me feel like a complete dumbass on a daily basis. So I have recently embraced the dumbass angle. That too is a balancing act. There are certain times when it's helpful for her to believe I am just not smart enough to do something. Then there are other times when she absolutely must think I am smart enough to do something. It could be worse. She could be a woman who enjoys shopping.

Back