testtest

Firearms and Fitness: You are the Operating System

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Regardless of which handgun (or rifle) you have purchased and how many Gucci accessories you have installed upon it, the bottomline reality is that YOU are the operating system for the gun. If the operating system is 50 pounds overweight and cannot go up a flight of stairs without stopping to take a rest, the gun cannot overcome these issues.

1695667954026.png

Regardless of which handgun (or rifle) you have purchased and how many Gucci accessories you have installed upon it, the bottomline reality is that YOU are the operating system for the gun. If the operating system is 50 pounds overweight and cannot go up a flight of stairs without stopping to take a rest, the gun cannot overcome these issues.

View attachment 44127
I really wish you would stop talking about me. You just hurt my last li'l internet feelin' . :p:ROFLMAO:

I was thinking this very same thing, but in different words.. We learn to use intuition and thought more as we age. I might not be as strong or as fast as I was, but I've learned lots in my years and I'll use it.

The other part of that is that as we get old we have a harder time engaging in drawn out physical altercations so while you may be good for only 2 minutes these days, those 2 minutes are going to be extremely brutal and designed to inflict as much damage as possible in the shortest amount of time possible.

The other part of that is that as we get old we have a harder time engaging in drawn out physical altercations so while you may be good for only 2 minutes these days, those 2 minutes are going to be extremely brutal and designed to inflict as much damage as possible in the shortest amount of time possible.
I thought your first sentence was about to be the bedroom and not the firearms … 😉😜🤔😆

When Wyatt Earp said "Take your time quickly, he was referring to gunfights."
that's funny, decades ago, my younger sister wanted to buy a new car.

we went to the local Pontiac dealer.

it was a sunday morning, the best time to window shop.

the car lot was wide open, no fencing, no security guards....

but, we did not know, they had dogs.

as the dogs came closer i actually did say....."walk slow, but do it fast"..

Back