testtest

First 2 new additions to collection for 2024

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Well, I can’t let Mr. @Belt Fed gobble up all the Sig Legions on the market (I wish he would stick to his all time favorites (Yeets that is) 🤤). Early February I picked up the Sig XFive P226 Legion and the HK SP5 in 22lr (I blame a lot of you guys on here that have shown off their same model, you know who you are 😏). I’m still waiting on the Walther PDP Match metal that the LGS acquisition manager said the Walther rep could get. Sad new though as the FN SS High Power I ordered over two years ago is not being made (only FDE and Black models now). Oh well, I’ll just have to make do with the FDE model. Below are pictures of the new acquisitions along with my CZ Shadow 2 Orange I took to the range with the P226 XFive.

IMG_1955.jpeg
IMG_1957.jpeg
IMG_1958.jpeg
IMG_1964.jpeg

Well, I can’t let Mr. @Belt Fed gobble up all the Sig Legions on the market (I wish he would stick to his all time favorites (Yeets that is) 🤤). Early February I picked up the Sig XFive P226 Legion and the HK SP5 in 22lr (I blame a lot of you guys on here that have shown off their same model, you know who you are 😏). I’m still waiting on the Walther PDP Match metal that the LGS acquisition manager said the Walther rep could get. Sad new though as the FN SS High Power I ordered over two years ago is not being made (only FDE and Black models now). Oh well, I’ll just have to make do with the FDE model. Below are pictures of the new acquisitions along with my CZ Shadow 2 Orange I took to the range with the P226 XFive.

View attachment 53003View attachment 53004View attachment 53006View attachment 53007
Here is some ideas for you.. 😁😉
sbr and suppressor stamps:

IMG_5168.jpeg

IMG_2249.jpeg

I’m tempted to buy the 226 X5 just for the grips alone, but it seems I spent my 226 X5 money on another project. Pictures to come eventually.
I think you'd like it Simon, it shot well for me, but you and KF would probably destroy the center of each target with it. I'd be interested (if you get one), how it compares to your SA Legion P226 (XFive legion same, better, worse?)

I’m tempted to buy the 226 X5 just for the grips alone, but it seems I spent my 226 X5 money on another project. Pictures to come eventually.

BTW, the only thing with as as high a guilty pleasure, fun factor as shooting the MP5 .22 is shooting .38sp through my Henry lever gun. It makes you giggle.
Yup, so I've heard (you're another of those aforementioned "influencers") 😂😂

Back