testtest

First Look: 15-Round Hellcat Magazine

ok, my 2 new Hellcat 15 rd mags arrived a short time ago.

here are a couple of pics

this is a 10 rd installed, with the "pinky" extension
DSCN1043.JPG

and here is the new 15 rd

DSCN1045.JPG

I wanted to buy one... but really? $10 shipping?
Yah, true costs can be surprising!
S&H is always a concern that should be combined with displayed price for true value spent. I rarely buy just one thing at a time when shopping online. Reason? Sometimes S&H is tossed in over a certain price-point. Even if S&H is not discounted or thrown in, the more selling price is divided into a product price when purchasing multiple items lowering overall price spent.

On the other hand? Is partially why tend to purchase more locally on some items. Local dealer sometimes marks up product a buck or two to cover their costs, is at online price and/or sometimes lower? Customer's still sometimes on upper end?

Big exclusion is usually on newly offered products eventually hitting shelves. If can wait, maybe better off? Have often found more and lower prices locally than online on many items. Best advice, give it time to balance out?

Hand barely fits on mounted 13 rnd mag. Supposedly new 15 rnd mag's approximately 1/4" longer than 13 rounder, should be about right. Am hoping 15 rnd size is about perfect. Should know as soon as they arrive. Worst case scenario? - Make great back up mags?
yeah, i don't have large hands, and i can tell you, even with the 10rd mags with the "pinky extension", my pinky still did not sit fully on the grip. the 15 rd mags, now give that pinky the needed area it needs.

Does make a big difference in the grip size, wonder how it is to conceal the pistol with the 15 round mag installed.
Just received Hellcat 15 round mags today.
For once guessed right? Fit hand just better, no pinkie overlap and no probs with printing.
Weight actually feels more balanced too. "Balanced?" - Not sure that came from? Not me! :)

Got 2 of the new 15 round mags yesterday. Shot a box each of my EDC ammo and range ammo today in both mags. No problems whatsoever although the first load was tight even with the Uplula. After the range and a cleaning, the reload was a bit easier. The concealment factor is unchanged in all my holsters, even the pocket carry Desantis Super Fly. My XL hands are very happy as proper grip acquisition is easier and faster resulting in improved trigger pull and accuracy. Highly recommended for those with XL hands.

Back