testtest

First Look: Springfield Armory XDm Elite 3.8 inch Compact

Saw the XDM Elite Compact in person for the first time at my LGS today. I love my XDM Elite 3.8", but the large capacity was the reason I bought it. I can carry the 20-round magazine flush with the flared magwell installed, or run a 19-round mag flush if I remove the flared magwell. The pistol will also accept 22-round mags. Aside from the CZ P-10F, nothing on the market really offers that kind of capacity with flush mags, and the XDM Elite does it with a 3.8" barrel.
I like that the new Compact version will be easier to conceal, but there are numerous other options on the market that offer 12-15 round capacity that are just as easy to conceal. I like the new Compact, but I can't see it replacing my current XDM Elite. I still might consider the purchase if I fall in love with the META trigger during my next few range trips.

I have the elite tactical with red dot and light, so I can't conceal that , I have my dads .380 acp 911 , too small for edc , but ok for certain occasions

I love my elite so I went with compact size , just felt the 911 was too small , my wife may get that one

Back