testtest

First Range Trip with XD-m OSP Elite in 10MM

Superzuki

Operator
I took my new XDm to the range Sunday morning.

1658922787682.png

My first magazine convinced me I had made a good choice. I have been a Sig Sauer fancier since I was issued and depended on a P226
from my agency in 1985. I now have 14 or 15 Sigs of various sizes and calibers. This is the first non-Sig I've owned in a while
1658923272230.png

That lower left is the first shot, I pulled it. It shoots right where I point it.
This from 10 yards...

View attachment 29383
My first magazine convinced me I had made a good choice. I have been a Sig Sauer fancier since I was issued and depended on a P226
from my agency in 1985. I now have 14 or 15 Sigs of various sizes and calibers. This is the first non-Sig I've owned in a while
View attachment 29384
That lower left is the first shot, I pulled it. It shoots right where I point it.
This from 10 yards...
This is the kind of gun control I support. Great shooting.

View attachment 29383
View attachment 29384
This from 10 yards...
My Elite 10mm compact is the same awesome shooter, great guns.
Good shooting.

This past Sunday I took my XDm to the range again. This time I had the Browning X-Point 180gr to shoot.
Whew! That stuff is hot... The commercial reloads I had before were not as potent.
I shot a good bit of Underwood before, thru a glock g20. The Underwood has nothing on this stuff.

The XDm continued to put each round right where I was aiming, even if I wasn't pointed at the center
of the target.....

I got to chrono the Browning 10MM 180 gr. X-Point ammunition to day.
One of my friends brought his chrono to the range.
I got a low of 1191 and high of 1215 fps. very consistent.
I didn't take any pictures.

I also checked some Sig M-17, 124 gr. NATO thru a P320 1180 to 1220 fps.

View attachment 29383
View attachment 29384
This from 10 yards...
That’s a great lookin pistol. You certainly taught that target a thing or two. What is the capacity?

Back