testtest

First time at the range with new PA10

So the first time at the range today with the PA10 And over all Im Pretty happy considering I'm new to the platform and optic on top of it. I zeroed with a 2 minute group at 100. Then stepped out to 300 and shot a six shot group a little bit over two minutes. 149gr Federal NATO REMAN so we'll see what happens with better quality ammo.

Attachments

• IMG_20220409_135843434.jpg
    IMG_20220409_135843434.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 94
So the first time at the range today with the PA10 And over all Im Pretty happy considering I'm new to the platform and optic on top of it. I zeroed with a 2 minute group at 100. Then stepped out to 300 and shot a six shot group a little bit over two minutes. 149gr Federal NATO REMAN so we'll see what happens with better quality ammo.
Thanks a lot Kodiak , now there is another forearm on my list of wants. Sheesh , it just never ends. :ROFLMAO:

Nice rifle, I need some range time myself

Last edited:
Nice rifle @Kodiak Cowboy !

I have a couple AR .308 rifles myself and they are a blast to shoot but it can get pricey real quick.

I have one of the AR .308's rifles equipped with Holosun 510c RDS. I shoot the rifle out to 200yds with the 510c to hit a steel silhouette targets.

This setup is good for “minute of badguy" at that range.

Last edited:
Back