testtest

Firstline P-35

Hi,

Hello!

Does anyone know if you are able to purchase a P-35 through the Firstline program?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum from the Wild Wild Upper Midwest. Thank you for your service.

I do not see the SA-35 on the list:


Thanks for joining us. I hope you find the deal you're looking for. There are several online dealers with competitive prices. And there's no need to cross-post. ;)


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Hi,



I knew what you meant. ;) I think Springfield did a great job with their version of the P-35. I hope you find your deal. I've seen quite a few at just above and below seven bills.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
I’d love to get that new 4-inch polished model. Haven’t seen it available yet.
 
Hi,

I’d love to get that new 4-inch polished model. Haven’t seen it available yet.

Like this?


1791520563008.jpeg


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Me either. That’s why I was asking.

Lately I haven’t really needed too much. I can’t get anything out of it. Each manufacturer has its own discount for “qualified” people. The only I could do is Glock but I’m probably going to let that one slip.
 
Back
Top