testtest

Firstline program

Same here on Illinois , no FFL dealer listed seems to know anything about this program:/
I haven’t been there in years or inquired, but Ray O’Herron Co. Inc (IL) was listed for years as a SA authorized LEO dealer and they’re on the new new FirstLine list. I think SA changed the name of the program and wasn’t effective notification to the dealers of the new program name or maybe the counter clerk or whoever answers the phone just aren’t aware of the name change.
Doesn’t look like SA changed any requirements, maybe dropped/added a few auth. dealers, but SA no longer posts a pricing list anymore.

I found a "new to me" dealer here in Des Moines, Iowa. I sent them an email to inquire if they would become a "firstline" dealer. Their response was[We want to, SA requires a large inventory buy-in, to become a firstline dealer. Once they reduce their current inventory, they want to join] This was something I did not know, so just thought I'd share.

I found a "new to me" dealer here in Des Moines, Iowa. I sent them an email to inquire if they would become a "firstline" dealer. Their response was[We want to, SA requires a large inventory buy-in, to become a firstline dealer. Once they reduce their current inventory, they want to join] This was something I did not know, so just thought I'd share.
I can believe that. On the Springfield site they do have a section to search stores in your specific area that does provide the Firstline Program.

On the Springfield site they do have a section to search stores in your specific area that does provide the Firstline Program
that's how I know that currently there are no, Firstline dealers in Iowa. Not to mention, I have called several FFL's that sell SA(on the general retailers list), just to ask them if they are a Firstline dealer

that's how I know that currently there are no, Firstline dealers in Iowa. Not to mention, I have called several FFL's that sell SA(on the general retailers list), just to ask them if they are a Firstline dealer
I got few around my area but none currently had the Firstline Hellcat Pro in stock so I had to order it online.

A little over a $100. I paid $499 and $499 only, no shipping fee or sales tax. That’s only a Simmon’s though. Also Firstline Program versions come with 3 mags. It’s already been marked for shipment, says I should get it by Monday.
Nice ! I’m just asking to see if it’s worth waiting . I have my eye on the xds.2 mod 45acp.

I haven’t been there in years or inquired, but Ray O’Herron Co. Inc (IL) was listed for years as a SA authorized LEO dealer and they’re on the new new FirstLine list. I think SA changed the name of the program and wasn’t effective notification to the dealers of the new program name or maybe the counter clerk or whoever answers the phone just aren’t aware of the name change.
Doesn’t look like SA changed any requirements, maybe dropped/added a few auth. dealers, but SA no longer posts a pricing list anymore.
Not sure who I talked to at Ray O’ Herron but he said they don’t have nothing in stock for the Firstline program. Sounded a bit frustrated lol. Maybe so many people are asking about it . Atleast he knew about the program out of like 5 different places I called .

Not sure who I talked to at Ray O’ Herron but he said they don’t have nothing in stock for the Firstline program. Sounded a bit frustrated lol. Maybe so many people are asking about it . Atleast he knew about the program out of like 5 different places I called .
Probably was asked that same question for weeks now lol. But hey he’s in the business of customer service, gotta suck it up.

Nice ! I’m just asking to see if it’s worth waiting . I have my eye on the xds.2 mod 45acp.
I was looking a 4in xds mod 2 in 9mm first on another site but ultimately went with the Hellcat Pro. Simmon’s even had a XDM Elite 4.5in for $30 cheaper than the Hellcat Pro but I didn’t see it until a few minutes ago.

Nothing in stock at O’Herrons for entire FL lineup ? Wonder if they have anything for regular sales?
I have time to wait so I guess a FL purchase can be ordered.
I recall when the Hellcat came out nobody had them, along with St.Victors & Edge pistols. I think I waited 6 months for a XD45 when they were new.
I’ll have to check out I’d I do an online purchase at Simmons. Every once in a while GrabaGun came within $40 of the original SA-LEO program.
There’s a SA sponsored ’Hit the Range’ day at Maxon’s in Des Plaines IL this Saturday. I wonder if they’ll FirstLine anything. I’d like to examine the Hellcat vs Pro before buying, but with my luck I’ll buy one and they’ll come out with a Hellcat-M or a Pro Elite-M !

I do know if buying out of state with a IL-FFL transfer, sales tax is 6.25% rather than the 10.25% for full Cook County grab

Nothing in stock at O’Herrons for entire FL lineup ? Wonder if they have anything for regular sales?
I have time to wait so I guess a FL purchase can be ordered.
I recall when the Hellcat came out nobody had them, along with St.Victors & Edge pistols. I think I waited 6 months for a XD45 when they were new.
I’ll have to check out I’d I do an online purchase at Simmons. Every once in a while GrabaGun came within $40 of the original SA-LEO program.
There’s a SA sponsored ’Hit the Range’ day at Maxon’s in Des Plaines IL this Saturday. I wonder if they’ll FirstLine anything. I’d like to examine the Hellcat vs Pro before buying, but with my luck I’ll buy one and they’ll come out with a Hellcat-M or a Pro Elite-M !

I do know if buying out of state with a IL-FFL transfer, sales tax is 6.25% rather than the 10.25% for full Cook County grab
Yeah but then you have to pay for the transfer lol. They had the one I wanted on sale 10% off all Springfield Armory except the hellcat pro lol. I just bought the Xds .2mod 45acp but I should’ve went with the xdm elite 3.8 I have the 4.5 but 9acp and love it ! It’s smooth . But 10% off at Range USA

I was looking a 4in xds mod 2 in 9mm first on another site but ultimately went with the Hellcat Pro. Simmon’s even had a XDM Elite 4.5in for $30 cheaper than the Hellcat Pro but I didn’t see it until a few minutes ago.
I have that in FDE xdm elite 4.5 9mm and love it . Just bought the Xds .2mod 45acp for carry . 10% off all Springfield Armory at Range USA.

Back