testtest

Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastStarfighter

Operator
Founding Member
Spring is right around the corner and my rod is shot, do any of you know where some cheap rod and reel combos are? I'm sure as the weather gets warmer more deals will pop up but have you seen any? Where do you usually shop?

Spring is right around the corner and my rod is shot, do any of you know where some cheap rod and reel combos are? I'm sure as the weather gets warmer more deals will pop up but have you seen any? Where do you usually shop?
👍 Definitely looking forward to Spring and getting the kayak back on the water and fishing. I bought some Cadence rods and reels for the grandson and I, and they've been performing well. Reels cast and retrieve smoothly, and rods are nice also. Decent prices on their products. The company also puts $$ into youth fishing programs.

20190425_132617.jpg

Last edited:
The Bassmaster Classic is the weekend of March 6th. Bass Pro Shop will begin posting daily specials, usually a couple of weeks before and during the tournament. Oftentimes huge savings, depending on what you're after. Leave a few in the lake for us!

My issue with fishinag is, I buy all the lures and rod & reels, go out and catch nothing, my neighbor goes out, with a generic rod & reel, maybe a spinner bait or two, and catches fish, I try the same lure and nothing, he laughs and says, “ you ain’t holding your mouth right!”.......😬😬

My issue with fishinag is, I buy all the lures and rod & reels, go out and catch nothing, my neighbor goes out, with a generic rod & reel, maybe a spinner bait or two, and catches fish, I try the same lure and nothing, he laughs and says, “ you ain’t holding your mouth right!”.......😬😬
You might want to stay away from him.

That reminds me of the two old fellas out on a boat fishing one day, and they just kept catching fish after fish. One fella states that this is the only spot in the lake the fish have been biting all day, and he's worried that they won't remember that exact location. The other guy reaches in his tackle bag, pulls out a pencil, leans over the side and puts a big X on the side of the boat, and says "Don't worry, I've marked the spot."

No it wasn't me with the pencil. I would've used a Sharpie, so the X wouldn't disappear too quickly. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back