testtest

Five Ruger handguns that changed the World

I tried the ruger57 at the LGS. 2 separate triggers stuck and would not fire during testing of 2 guns. Locked up. 2nd round on 1 gun. LGS got new one from case and put rental in service. 2nd mag, rhe new gun trigger stuck. POS.
SA XDM 10mm or Ruger 57 were in running for next firearm. If anyone every gives me a Ruger for free, I’ll save myself the headache and throw it in the lake.

I tried the ruger57 at the LGS. 2 separate triggers stuck and would not fire during testing of 2 guns. Locked up. 2nd round on 1 gun. LGS got new one from case and put rental in service. 2nd mag, rhe new gun trigger stuck. POS.
SA XDM 10mm or Ruger 57 were in running for next firearm. If anyone every gives me a Ruger for free, I’ll save myself the headache and throw it in the lake.
You sound like me when somebody says Kimber........😬

Definitely go 10mm over the 5.7 round also I just legally changed my name to lake so feel free to throw all the guns you don't want my way...😜

Tisk , tisk , tisk , a Ford guy talking bad about Ruger .

I'll write that only 2 handguns changed the history of the world: the Colt Peacemaker and the 1911-A1. The rest are variations of precedents.

Of course, one could craft a cogent argument for the S&W Schofield.

Back