testtest

Florida lawmakers have competing visions for ammo sales in the state

as mentioned, background checks ain't gonna do a flip.

it's like here in RI, one has to be over 21 to buy spray paint cans. this is to stop the graffiti jerks...

ok, so as it is, they have someone OLDER, go in and buy the spray paint, how did that STOP the graffiti..???

ammo sales will be circumvented and that's a given.

why these dumbarses continue to bring up such stupid, idiotic rules is beyond me other than they want you to "feel good" that they made a ruckus.

here, we have to show 1 of 3 things to buy ammo now

1) state issued Blue Card to even buy a gun (required reading a booklet on gun safety and a true/false test)

2) Hunters license (required reading a safety booklet, and a true/false test)

3) ccw permit (background checks by the AG's office AND the local PD that issues them, shooting qualifications as well)

WTF MORE do this jackasses want..???

we done enough, where are the Pro 2A organizations, to put a stop to this jackassery..????

Well in Illinois we have the Illinois State Rifle Association speaking for us.
The problem is the democratic soccer moms look at the weapon and not the person behind the weapon.
This new gun ban will do nothing to stop crime and every politician knows that, but will not admit it as not to upset their voter base and let them think they are doing something.
I hope the state police will not be overwhelmed with all the gangs and criminals that will be coming to register their AR's and turn in their extended mags..

In all honesty, after reading all this the left wants to do to our gun rights, who in there right mind still votes for them?

We are voting them out as fast as we can and will continue to do so.
Our work is never done.
1673698609521.gif

1673698647674.gif

If the Dems were serious, they would pursue higher ammo taxes. They would have to target a spot high enough to discourage sales, but low enough for constitutional scrutiny. Of course, if sales did go down, so would all of the funding for conservation and wildlife.

If the Dems were serious, they would pursue higher ammo taxes. They would have to target a spot high enough to discourage sales, but low enough for constitutional scrutiny. Of course, if sales did go down, so would all of the funding for conservation and wildlife.
might force more people into reloading.

maybe some should start buying equipment now, and start learning the process..??

it ain't like they ain't already considered anything, like the 100 % sales taxes on AR's
As TP said:
Quote:
Needless to say, the ATF is just throwing stuff at the wall at this point, the courts that matter aren’t on their side anymore.

The Left is losing on every front they have and they are in panic mode, frantically throwing anything & everything including the kitchen sink at what ever they can find, in hope that something will stick and stop their losing spree.

It's not going to work.
1673703665865.gif

Last edited:
Never happen, in March Florida will likely go Constitutional carry with the new Republican majority. I live in South Florida. I'm a registered Republican 65 y/o veteran with a carry permit and a lifelong shooter who believes in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and peoples God given rights. But you have to know that there are some people out there who shouldn't be trusted with a spoon. Just sayin.....

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Governor DeSantis have to sign this into law? If so I’m guessing this will go nowhere.
The Florida legislature and governor are on the cusp of passing constitutional carry. The Florida sheriffs are standing firm on refusing to enforce unconstitutional laws if they are passed. Some sheriffs are encouraging citizens to shoot burglars and robbers.
Conservatives have a firm grip on state government. The East Coast liberals are going to lose their minds. The anti-gun crackpots are tilting at windmills.

The Florida legislature and governor are on the cusp of passing constitutional carry. The Florida sheriffs are standing firm on refusing to enforce unconstitutional laws if they are passed. Some sheriffs are encouraging citizens to shoot burglars and robbers.
Conservatives have a firm grip on state government. The East Coast liberals are going to lose their minds. The anti-gun crackpots are tilting at windmills.
Going to be a short trip, not much there to lose.
1673714013775.gif

Just how do you think that would change anything? I don't get it! Why would you want to makes ammo more expensive for us law abiding people when the gansters and bangers will get it by stealing or any other means they can dream up.

Just how do you think that would change anything? I don't get it! Why would you want to makes ammo more expensive for us law abiding people when the gansters and bangers will get it by stealing or any other means they can dream up.
I'm not advocating for more expensive ammo. Just saying a tax would be easier and cheaper to implement than a background check for ammo.

Adding a background check adds to the revenue generating process.
LGS charges customer a set amount and this fee is added to the LGS quarterly income, hence the gubmint gets and takes a bigger cut. Some places require online ammo be sent to an FFL who you know, doesn’t do this for free.
In many cases, it’s increasing fees and costs that have more effect on control than the regulation.

Do we need a background check to buy bread, milk, power tools….this is asinine…..don’t need any tax either just to buy ammo, people who live in these states that are trying to do this, just keep voting for the democrats, see where that will eventually get you, no guns, no ammo, no natural gas or gas stoves, no cars. People who live in these states need to wake up and stop supporting these asinine agendas and stop voting for the left before it’s to late if it isn’t already to late.

Back