testtest

Florida lawmakers have competing visions for ammo sales in the state

Do we need a background check to buy bread, milk, power tools….this is asinine…..don’t need any tax either just to buy ammo, people who live in these states that are trying to do this, just keep voting for the democrats, see where that will eventually get you, no guns, no ammo, no natural gas or gas stoves, no cars. People who live in these states need to wake up and stop supporting these asinine agendas and stop voting for the left before it’s to late if it isn’t already to late.
i agree, but some of us are out numbered by those of the left.

and nooooo....moving out is not an option for many of us.

Just how do you think that would change anything? I don't get it! Why would you want to makes ammo more expensive for us law abiding people when the gansters and bangers will get it by stealing or any other means they can dream up.
I have an idea of how the gangsters & bangers should get their ammo, but
1673748036307.gif

1673747682608.gif

Do we need a background check to buy bread, milk, power tools….this is asinine…..don’t need any tax either just to buy ammo, people who live in these states that are trying to do this, just keep voting for the democrats, see where that will eventually get you, no guns, no ammo, no natural gas or gas stoves, no cars. People who live in these states need to wake up and stop supporting these asinine agendas and stop voting for the left before it’s to late if it isn’t already to late.
"This is asinine"
Yes!

"need to wake up and stop supporting these asinine agendas
Yes!

"and stop voting for the left before it’s to late if it isn’t already to late"
Yes!

Welcome to America!!!
1673787111894.gif

Back