testtest

Florida rules gun ban in Post Office UnConstitutional

Yep. I was wondering why I saw the "No Firearms allowed" signs on the Post Office doors taken down a few months ago. Now I know why.
i still carry in post offices, and banks.

just of course, not in the court house when i had jury duty 2 weeks ago..

unless there are metal detectors where i am going?

i am carrying.

in fact, there ought to be metal detectors in ALL schools..

talk about people that can get in, carrying all sorts of weapons.........THE KIDS...!!!!

i still carry in post offices, and banks.

just of course, not in the court house when i had jury duty 2 weeks ago..

unless there are metal detectors where i am going?

i am carrying.

in fact, there ought to be metal detectors in ALL schools..

talk about people that can get in, carrying all sorts of weapons.........THE KIDS...!!!!

A grocery store if I have to, but other than that if there's a sign I don't go in. I can't remember the last time I was in a bank and the post offices around here don't have signs. People don't want guns on their property that's fine with me. I just won't go there.

A grocery store if I have to, but other than that if there's a sign I don't go in. I can't remember the last time I was in a bank and the post offices around here don't have signs. People don't want guns on their property that's fine with me. I just won't go there.
Post office is federal law. I don't think they even need signs?

I have never seen a bank that had a sign and there is no law in PA against carrying in banks e

The Postal Service is a unique institution, with elements of both a business and a public service. As the Post Office Department, the Postal Service was originally created exclusively as a public service. In the early days, post offices and the creation of post roads made communication across the country possible. Taxpayer dollars funded its operations, like other federal agencies.
But, beginning in the 1970s, the Postal Service largely stopped receiving any taxpayer money. Postal operations are instead funded by sales to you, the postal customer. Now it depends almost entirely on sales to keep the lights on.
At the same time, it is still required to deliver to neighborhoods across the nation, six days a week, even those far-reaching places that private carriers don’t deliver to because it’s not profitable. If exclusively run as a business, the Postal Service probably couldn’t afford to deliver there either. But, as a public service, it is required by law to do so. And those private carriers that couldn’t otherwise afford to deliver to more remote destinations often rely on the Postal Service to get packages to you.

I feel the same. Recently had to go to my local ER for a dog bite. Simply forgot I was carrying, glad they didn't catch me.

Back