testtest

Florida!

One would have to assume that intruders give up their Constitutional Rights when they attack someone in his or her home.
but you know what is sickening about this..??

that some scumbag lawyer will go to the families of the thugs and say that he can sue the homeowner, for wrongful death, or excessive force.

NOW, I AM NOT saying that he will win, but he will make an attempt, in effect, putting the homeowner as a victim, a second time.

but you know what is sickening about this..??

that some scumbag lawyer will go to the families of the thugs and say that he can sue the homeowner, for wrongful death, or excessive force.

NOW, I AM NOT saying that he will win, but he will make an attempt, in effect, putting the homeowner as a victim, a second time.
Missouri has preemption laws. No one is getting sued by anyone in this state for any shooting deemed justifiable by LEO. Furthermore, no Missouri officials are going to be trying to enforce any unconstitutional gun laws, under penalty of permanent disbarment from ever working in the state and a $50,000 fine. Missouri law recognizes that government permission is not required to carry firearms for protection.

Missouri has preemption laws. No one is getting sued by anyone in this state for any shooting deemed justifiable by LEO. Furthermore, no Missouri officials are going to be trying to enforce any unconstitutional gun laws, under penalty of permanent disbarment from ever working in the state and a $50,000 fine. Missouri law recognizes that government permission is not required to carry firearms for protection.
that's the way it should be in all 50 states. but as we all know too well, too many namby-pamby's "feel" for the thug more so that the REAL victim(s), and as such, will not support such a law.

Sheriff Johnson is my sheriff. I know him and he is a cop's cop. We like him. He has a background in USAF and civilian police, has been an instructor in various martial topics, and has been a SWAT commander. It is a no-nonsense, professional department. I live in a rural area of the county. I can't recall the last time anybody had a burglary up here. You would be unlikely to find a house in this county that does not have a veteran and/or hunter, and a gun inside.

Back