testtest

Flying parts

javbike

Professional

You know this happens to everyone mine went flying found it the same afternoon on the garage floor those 1911

Before I start assembling/disassembling I'm getting closer to doing this
1711130670658.png

as the need arises to keep parts in check. A white room with magnetic walls, ceilings, floors and bench is going to be my go-to. AR's are my PITA firearms.

Well, last year I finally took the chassis out of my Sig P320 X-Five legion to clean it good, first time I took it out, wiped it down and put it back in, reassembled gun, wouldn’t function, took it apart again including the chassis and low an behold a pin fell out of the safety mechanism rendering the gun inoperative. Called Sig up and told them which pin I needed, CS told me yea, they fall out very easy, so I picked up two more, one as a replacement and one as a spare, CS told me these pins are known to fall out, I told him there should be an addendum included with the manual.

for the first time in years, my guide rod spring cap went flying this past tuesday.

i took my D/W Heritage out of the cabinet, to check on the lube, since it wasn't shot for several months...

i hadn't shot this gun much, so things are still stiff.....i needed the bushing tool, and "ka-zingy" that dang spring cap went up to the ceiling, over to the wall, and onto the floor...

i heard where it was going, and lucky for me, it hit all wood in my basement...

that particular room, has no concrete floor.

re-lubed the gun, for a trip to the club hopefully monday

Back